\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐 //

❝𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟮: ❝𝗪𝗢𝗔𝗛, 𝗪𝗢𝗔𝗛, 𝗪𝗢𝗔𝗛. 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘, 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔.

𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘 started walking up to their apartment to get ready for the gig

"Hey, Dot." The Fray twins spoke in unison, which made Dot look up from the tarot cards that layed flat on the glass table.

"Hey, girls!" Dot responded back in a cheery tone to the twins.

"How's your future looking?" Clary asked, intrigued as to know what the cards have to say for the woman's future.

"Not as good as both of yours." Dot commented back, as if she knew exactly what the Fray twin's fortunes were.

"Hmm." Ana hummed quizzically to the dark haired woman.

"The tarot cards tell me that you, Clary, got into the advanced program, whilst Ana got into the photography program." Dot revealed to the two red heads with a wide grin on her face.

"And by 'the tarot cards,' you mean, 'Simon's Twitter account'?" Clary asked in an amused tone, whilst giving Dot a look.

"Okay." Dot chuckled, "I follow him."

"Mmm." Clary hummed back.

"Turns out, predicting the future with tarot cards is very complicated." Dot explained to the two 18 year olds, whilst flipping over one of the tarot cards that had a painting of The Ace of Cups on it, "But, I do see a birthday present in both of your futures."

Dot bent down to pick up two paper bags, and gave one to Clary and one to Ana.

"Dot!" Anastasia exclaimed in disbelief, yet excitement. Anastasia was not at all expecting a gift from the woman who both her and her twin looked up to as an older sister.

Clary looked at Dot with the same expression on her face as her twin sister had.

Dot just chuckled at Ana's tone, "Okay, open it."

The Fray twins both opened the paper bags, only to reveal a black mesh long-sleeved top, which was in Clary's bag. Whilst Ana had pulled out a black cropped top with a gold zip going down the middle.