idiot // sukuna *smut*

as a side note, sukuna's true form ranges from 9.9 feet tall to 178.9 feet :D obvi i went with the smaller size bc... yeah. as for the reader's height, i went with the average female height 5.4-5.7 feet, sorry to my short/tall ladies out there, i felt like this size would make more sense for the story

warnings: afab reader, smut (LOTS OF IT), angst, sukuna being sukuna, typos, lowercase intended

~~~

after long nights with you husband, after all the years of silent pain, he had finally given you up. near your small village of sorcerers, there was a dark forest that nobody dared to enter. your whole life, you were taught to never enter, even if you had a sorcerer with you. however, you also noticed, that on a regular basis, women were sent into the forest. as a child, you didn't understand. if you couldn't go with a sorcerer, why could they go all on their own?

when you finally asked an elder sorcerer, all he told you was that a powerful darkness rests there and that you should never enter. now, as a grown woman, you know the truth. the reason women were constantly sent into the forest was as a form of sacrifice. if husbands were unhappy with their wives or their unmarried daughters of mature age who misbehaved, they were sent into the forest. sometimes, it was supposed to be a simple punishment, other times, it was a sacrifice, and the other time you didn't know about until now, was banishment. apparently, not making a soup to your husbands liking was punishable by banishment. who knew?

as he sent you off, he even had the elder sorcerer officiate the event, making random signs with his hands and pushing you past the barrier of the town. when you turned back to yell at him for pushing you, they had disappeared. surprised, you raised a hand and reached out. perhaps it was an illusion? as you reached out, a stinging was sent up your arm as it gently collided with what felt like a wall. you fell back in pain and looked up where you figured your husband and the stupid old sorcerer stood. anger coursed through your veins, but an unfamiliar voice cut off your train of thought before you could do anything rash.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you." it said, deep with malice and a teasing tone. 

you looked out into the darkness, surprised to find that there wasn't anybody there. it felt as though there was a person standing right behind you, their breath hitting your ears. "maybe i am going crazy like my stupid husband says..."

"what kind of a husband is he to send you into my forest?" the voice came again, this time from your left.

you sighed. "if you are like the little devil on my shoulder, i would appreciate it if you wouldn't say such things."

"why? am i wrong? a real husband would defend his wife and cherish her like treasure. he didn't do that. he threw you out the first chance he got. not only that, banished you from the town. he's a pathetic excuse of a husband and a man." it said again, from your right side this time.

this time, a sadness built in you. you had always dreamed of marrying for love, and though you knew you made your father proud by marrying the most eligible man in the village, you didn't love him. you had hoped that he at least had loved you, even for a moment. as it turns out, he hated you as much as you hated him. maybe you were just a bad wife, you thought. maybe you were never truly good enough for him. after all, you did catch him sending other women faces you'd never seen in your short marriage. 

"you said this is your forest, right? are you a god?" you asked, legs trembling.

the voice hummed in thought this time, though you didn't hear it from any certain direction. "i am not a god, but fairly close to one..."

"can you help me, then? i don't have much, but i am willing to work to pay you back..." you said, hopeful that this spirit (or whatever it was) would aid you in finding a place to stay or a way out of the forest.