bakugou vs izuku and new friend,s part 1(chapter 2)

(art not my)

note all might can still go in his buff form only for 2 hours and mirio has one for all

this will be two part because this chapter will be to long 

-------------------------------------

no one,s pov

it was the next day and izuku begin to slowly wake up after she woke up she wend out of bed and took a shower the shower took 10 minutes because she waned to take her time she made her self dry after the sower and wend to the closet and put on a black boxer why because she hate wearing panties she put on a black leather pants after that she put on her black bra and over it a black crop top whit the word"bad bitch"on it than she put on a choker whit a silver skull on it and some black leather gloves after putting her clothes on and look in the mirror looking at her self.

izuku: dam i m hot and the training whit dabi and shiggy payed off.

she had a six pack whit some scars on her stomach and was muscular not to much but still after looking for awhile she wend down stairs and wait for school and she regret it when she came down she saw bakugou yelling at that pikachu guy sweet cheeks(jiro)was talking whit ponytail sonic(lida)was telling bakugou to treat his fellow class mate,s whit respect frog girl was slapping the perv whit her tongue and more.

izuku: ugh it,s louder in her than the bar

and she walk toward the kitchen to get some coffee telling uraraka that waned to talk to fuck off and lida telling her to be nicer to her izuku just gave him a middle finger and continue drinking her coffee can took a site by koda.

koda: m-morning k-kayama m-m-my name i-is k-koji k-koda

izuku: mm ow good morning koda the name is izuku kayama

after that they just begin to watch tv well izuku begin to write down what she waned in her room she waned to have black and purple soundproof foam a tv a switch a new Phone a carped whit a crow on it a black red pillow case and a blanket cover whit the word,s"calamity" on it a door sign whit "keep out" on it and the pet she waned is a snake after writing that down she just waited when to school.

whit the adder,s

after izuku left the class decided to talk a bit before going the first one to speak up was lida whit his chopping arm.

lida: i don,t get how she can be the daughter of midnight sensei she is so rude the way she dress disrespectful toward the school and her family 

uraraka: lida is right she walk her like she own,s the place and wen i said good morning she told me to F off 

some people agreed as well whit lida except 5 of them those were koda momo kyoka tokoyami and bakugou to everyone,s surprise.

denki: wait why are your five not agreeing

kyoka: i don,t thin she is that bad i m gone try to make her my friend she looks cool and unlike you all not loud 

tokoyami: we only know her for a day and she dose not seem that bad i thin she just need a friend

koda: s-she i-is a-ac-actually really n-nice e-even s-said g-good morning back