chapter 5

Todoroki's pov 

I walked home, still thinking about Midoriya. Why cant I stop thinking about him? I thought to myself. I had never been one to make friends or want to make friends, but for some reason i wanted to be friends with Midoriya..... What is happening to me?

Midorya's pov

I sat at the school for about another minute until my dad came. "Hey kiddo sorry I'm late, I had to have a talk with one of my students for inappropriate behavior" my dad said "on the first day?" I said giggling a little "yeah, I'm probably going to expel him tomorrow anyways" he said tiredly "I'm surprised that you didn't expel him today" I said, I was being serious but it made my dad laugh a bit.

Time skip to when there at home

I was doing homework in the living room (yes they gave us homework on the first day) when I heard someone scream "HEEEEEEEEEEY! THE DOORS LOCKED!!!" I got up sighing to myself and opened the door. "What happened to your key?" I said to Hazashi, Hazashi and my dad had been dating for two years. "I lost it...." he said sheepishly, "of course you did." I sighed stepping to the side so he could come in. i picked up my homework and went to my room to finish my work.

I finished my homework and went over the day,

Bothering Todoroki

Bothering my dad

Stuttering like a idiot

Three... 

I went to the bathroom and got out a small box of razors hidden in a small hole in the wall, I opened the box and grabbed one of the razor blades. I slowly dragged the razor across my skin, 3 cuts on each arm. Then I heard a knock on the door "hey Izuku, are you ok in there? we heard crying" Hazashi said. shit, i didn't even realize I was crying "I'm fine! Sorry for making you worry!" I said, trying my best to sound cheerful. "Ok, if you say so" he responded sounding unconvinced. I heard his footsteps walking away. That was close. I rapped my arms and walked out of the bathroom.  

loooooonnnnnngggg time skip 

It had been around two weeks sense I started going to school with Todoroki. he was my only friend at school some other kid would pick on me cause of my stutter, Todoroki would always defend me. I had even stopped stuttering around him! I was currently on my way to meet up with him at the park to work on a assignment for class. It was a partnering project to Bild bonds or something, I was kind of spacing out during class...

I arrived at the park, and spotted Todoroki doing something on his phone. I walked over to him and sat down, "hello, Midoriya." he said looking up from his phone, "hi!" I said with a big bright smile despite felling the opposite on the inside. "We should get started" Todoroki said "sure! what do you want to start with?" I asked.

~time skip~

Todoroki pov

a hour and a half has passed. me and Midoriya had just finished are project. "what would you like to do now?" I questioned "um.... I saw a ice cream shop on the way here, do you want to get ice cream?" he said "Sure" I responded, glad that I got to spend more time with Midoriya. over the two weeks that me and Midoriya had been going to the same school I had developed strange feelings for Midoriya, my brother Natsuo calls it a "crush".  we arrived at the ice cream shop, "what would you like Midoriya?" I said looking over to Midoriya "um, the caramel swirl!"  he said pointing at the menu, as I flowed where he was pointing I noticed some thing under his sleeve. something bloody....