Creature AU - {Part 1: Jamilton}

A. Ham: Human (Pirate)
T. Jeff: Siren
|TW: Blood, drowning|
|Hamilton|

I look out at the sea and take in the breeze. The weather was nice and clear. The perfect weather for searching for lost treasures. "Captain Washington! Weather report- clear!" I yell across the main deck. Washington looks at me and nods. He mutters something to a cabin mate and they take over steering the ship. Washington walks over to me.

"Thank you, Alexander. At this rate, we'll find Atlantis faster than intended. I don't know what'd I'd do without my right hand man," he says, patting my back. "No problem sir! I'll keep lookout," I say. I walk up to the railing of the forecast deck and watch the calming waves.

There's something magical about the ocean. No, I'm not talking about the various sea creatures that occupy it. Just the ocean it's self. Almost like it has a mind of its own. I spot a fish that's like a gold color. I stare at it and in the corner of my eye, I notice a glimmer of red. My attention is averted for only a second and I make eye contact with beautiful silver eyes in the ocean.

I'm thrown back into reality with a loud scream. I don't have a second to think before the ship is swallowed into a sudden storm. I hear screams and cries as crew mates are thrown overboard. I hop off the forecast and bump into General Washington. I watch him get swallowed by the waves before the breath is knocked out of me and I fall unconscious, my last thought being how cold the water is.

---

"Woah... I've never seen one so close..."

"Get away from it Thomas! You don't know what kind of diseases it carries."

"It's a human, James. Now shoo! And don't tell my father of my whereabouts."

"You know I can't do that-"

"I will sell you to a human food market."

"Ugh- fine! But you better return soon. The king would like to know where his eldest son's adventurous spirit has taken him. Besides- you're not even supposed to be on the surface."

"If we weren't meant to walk on the Earth, then why did Poseidon grant us with the power of shifting legs, hm?"

"Whatever."

I stir a bit and groan. I don't even open my eyes before I turn over on my side and cough out salt water and sand. "Ugh... fuck..." I mumble to myself. For a second I thought I was imagining those voices, but I hear a small yelp. I open my eyes and hiss at the brightness of the sun. I put my hand over my eyes and sit up.

"Um- hello?"

I slowly reopen my eyes and jump back. "ACK- WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?!" I yell. A strongly built man stands in front of me. Not really a man, per say. I don't know it's gender. I don't even think it's human. It has pointy ears like an elf and razor sharp teeth. It's skin is impossibly smooth and a brown color, kind of like pecans? But it's sides where covered with sparkles or red rubies. It had dark curly hair and peach fuzz to go with. I nervously stare at it and it stares back with its piercing, yet tempting, silver eyes.

I avert my eyes from it's face and that's when I notice that it is completely naked. I blush and look away quickly. It's a male. No doubt. What ever species it's supposed to be, it closely resembles a human so I don't think it's bad to say that he is one sexy creature. Wait- now is not the time for my gay to kick in.

"Hi there human! I'm Thomas. Prince of the sirens. What's your name?"

I just stare at him and burst out laughing. Okay, this guy has got to be kidding. Sirens have been extinct for centuries. There is no way that they exist anymore.

"I- I'm sorry but- there is no way in hell that you're a siren. Are you some sort of elf- shark hybrid thing?"

He furrows his eyebrows and looks at me. "Um- no. I'm a siren. My Poseidon- I knew humans were small-brained, but I didn't expect this." I stop laughing.

"Excuse me-?" I stand up, hoping to seem intimidating. Doesn't quite work that well- this 'siren' is like six fucking feet tall. I'm 5'4. He just looks down at me. "... Your arm is bleeding-"

I look at my arm, not even noticing the stinging pain while trying to brush the sand off. "Shit- it's gonna get infected..." I mumble to myself. "I can heal it for you," the 'siren' says.

I look at him like he's crazy and he smirks at me. "Oh wait- apparently I'm extinct so I don't exist. Oh well. Bye human!" He starts walking towards the water. "W- wait! Can you actually-?" I kind of trail off at the end.

He turns a bit and nods. I look at him and hesitantly hold out my arm. "Okay. Please heal it. And I'll believe you."

He walks back over to me. He grabs my arm and examines it. "It's not too bad. This is an easy fix," he says. His tongue flicks out of his mouth for a moment and my head goes to a dark place. "H- how are you going to fix it?" I ask. "It's simple. Healing saliva. And- sweet Poseidon, can you shut your thoughts up?" he glares at me. My face goes red and I quickly suppress my thoughts.

He brings my arm to his lips and licks across the wound. I tense up and watch his trail of saliva seep into my blood and close my wound. When he's done, he looks back at me and licks his lips.

"You taste sweet."

My eyes widen and I blush more if that's even possible. We stare at each other for a minute or two. He instinctively leans in closer to my face and I slightly part my lips. Then the sound of singing snaps me back to reality. He quickly backs away and mumbles something in an unfamiliar language.

"Apologies, human, but that is the royal siren call and I must return to my people."

I just look at him silently. He bows in front of me and says something in another unfamiliar language or maybe the same unfamiliar language from before.

"This has been an experience. Thank you for that. Now I must return you to your people and restore balance but before I do-" he grabs my hand and places something in my palm.

"From one friend to another. Summon me anytime if you are ever in need of my help. And finally-" he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me into a kiss. I don't hesitate to kiss back and unfortunately it's over before I can even enjoy it.

"To remember me. Thomas, prince of the sirens. Until next time."

I don't get the chance to respond because he's already dove back into the water and out of sight. I look around in search for him and smile a bit at the red gleam in the ocean and the once again familiar silver eyes. My vision blurs and I pass out again.

---

"Captain, he's waking up!"

I open my eyes, surrounded by my fellow crew mates. I'm back on the boat again. Was is all a dream? I feel something in my hand. It wasn't a dream. Captain Washington approaches me. "Are you alright son? You fell overboard and we think you hit your head on a rock. We were able to pull you back on board, but are you alright?"

I just look at him confused for a moment and just nod. He sighs and smiles. "Okay. Rest up. Next stop- Atlantis."

The crew and captain clear out of the room and look at the item in my hand. It's a small ruby attached to a silver chain. I clip it around my neck and hide it in my shirt, silently smiling to myself. Thomas, prince of the sirens. My prince.

---