Chapter fifteen

What happened last time:

This little minx is so arousing and I want to claim her so badly. I just want to show her who's boss. I quietly snarled "Demetri wake our mate up. I need to do something" I whispered, rushing upstairs into an empty room. I need to calm down and ignore my vampire instincts. She's not ready.

"Look what she done to me" I growled, looking at my lower region. I had an erection and I'm having dirty thoughts about my dear mate. It's hard for a vampire to resist their mate. It's difficult for males to not claim their mate and mark them.

I never experience this before. This human makes me so weak. I want her so bad! I need to take care of my problem before seeing Tay. If I don't then, I'm going to end up pinning her down and mating with her before she's ready. " Alec hurry up" Demetri said. "Give me a few minutes. I'm taking a shower" I hissed at him.

I rushed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my clothes and got into the cold water, trying to distract myself. I don't not want to play with myself when Demetri can hear me! I hope the shower will help.

 I don't not want to play with myself when Demetri can hear me! I hope the shower will help

Taylor Pov:

I felt someone shake me, waking me up from my dream. I opened my eyes to see Demetri "love its time to wake up" he said, playing with my hair.

I groaned and sat up "what is that delicious smell?" I asked. My mate grinned "we cooked you some spaghetti. Alec disappeared so its just me right now" he said, smirking.

Suddenly, my stomach growled. I blushed and got off of the couch. I screamed when Demetri lift me up bridal style into his arms. I blushed and giggled.  

"Amore mio, sei assolutamente bellissima (My love you're absolutely beautiful)" He whispered into my ear. I have no idea what he said, but it sounded so romantic.

"Demetri you know I don't speak Italian" I whined, struggling in his arms. Suddenly, Demetri's phone started ringing. My mate growled and put me down.

"Be right back. My love please eat" he said. I nod and walked into the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen counter and ate the spaghetti. 

I jumped when Alec rushed into the kitchen. I started coughing "Alec! Don't do that when I have food in my mouth" I exclaimed.

I quickly swallow my food and took a drink. "I'm so sorry my love" Alec said, looking guilty. I smiled at him "its fine. where were you?" I asked.

Alec looked embarrassed "I was in the shower.  I'm sorry that I wasn't the one who woke you up" he said.

I raised my eyebrow when I realized Alec was blocking his thought from me. "Why are you blocking your thoughts from me?" I asked with a smirk.

He didn't respond to my question. I was about to question him until Demetri came into the kitchen. He smirked at Alec "shut up" the black haired teen hissed.

"Masters approved of our plans. " Demetri said. "What plans?" I asked, putting my dishes into the sink. "We asked them if we can take you on a date. Our first date" Alec said, grinning.

"Victoria won't be a problem? Edward told us that he read Victoria's thoughts and found out that she wants me in her army. She's coming for me" I explained, worried for their reactions. 

"WHAT!" They both exclaimed. They rushed into the living room, leaving me alone. I groaned and rolled my eyes boys I swear

I'm scared about Victoria coming for me and turning me into a vampire. I want to wait until I'm older before turning into a blood thirsty creature. Secretly, I want my mates to turn me. I just hope that they agree to it. For now, I want to keep it a secret before telling anyone.