Chapter twelve

What happened last time with Taylor:
I changed into my sleeping clothes which was my underwear and a large shirt. I got into bed and continued to talk to Jane. "Where's your parents?" Jane asked.

I sighed "they're dead. They were killed by a vampire" I said. Jane looked speechless "I know your not good with emotions but that's okay" I told her. She smiled "I only show my emotions to people I trust. When I'm with others I put a mask on" Jane explained.

"I'm glad you trust me" I said. I yawned and placed my head on the pillow. "Get some rest Tay" Jane told me. I nod and closed my eyes, falling asleep fast.
Taylor Pov:
After 10 hours, I woke up from my rest. I sat up from the bed and stretched, causing my bones to pop. I felt much better after stretching. I got up and walked to bathroom.

I did my human business and jumped into the shower. A nice shower is a good way to wake up. A knock was at my door "come in!" I exclaimed, peeking from the curtain. Jane walked in "Hey tay! Nice to see you awake. Alec has been anxious and impatient for you to wake up" Jane chuckled.

I giggled "Soo why are you in the bathroom when I'm in the shower?" I asked with a blush. She smirked "To piss Alec and Demetri off" she said. I laughed "your so mean" I said.

Jane smirked "yep" she exclaimed. "Plus Aro wants me to help you with your hair and clothes" Jane said. I made a face "why?" I asked suspicious. I hate surprises! " No idea. I think he wants us to bond" she explained.

I grinned " okay just don't check out my body" I said, winking. Jane shook her head "your mates would kill me if I did that" she said, grabbing my strawberry shampoo and scrubbed my skull gently.

"When are you guys leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow so today Aro wants you to meet some of the guard" Jane said. "It's going to hurt when they leave" I mumbled, chest pains hit me. Jane looked at me with pity "I'm going to get some clothes for you. Clean your body and get the shampoo out of your hair" she commanded, walking out of the bathroom.

I went under the shower head and got the shampoo off of my hair. I wanted to get out of the shower fast so I can see Demetri and Alec. I wanted to rush but I need to clean my body.

After I was done, I got out and wrap my towel around me. I walked into my room when I see Alec and I blushed when he looked at me "get out!" Jane said, pushing him out.

I put on the clothes that Jane picked and let her do my hair. She straighten my hair and was done with my hair. "Lets go meet the guards!" Jane exclaimed, grabbing my hand. I nod and felt nervous I hope they like me and not try to hurt me.

"Ahhh Taylor! Nice to see you awake" Aro said. I smiled at him and see unfamiliar vampires. "Taylor this is Chelsea, Heidi, Afton, Santiago, Corin, and Renata" he told me. I smiled "hi nice to meet you guys!" I said.

One of them squealed and hugged me, which surprised me. I awkwardly pat her back . She had a red dress on and she was beautiful. " Heidi you are making Demetri and Alec anxious" Aro said. I chuckled "I'm fine" I told my mates.

"Finally , a new girl to talk to! Chelsea and Renata is boring" Heidi said. The two girls glared at her and snarled. "Master there's bad news!" Santiago said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found out a vampire named Victoria is after Bella (of course) , so the wolves allowed all vampires on the land. They need everyone's help to capture the insane vampire. The Cullens, the Volturi and the wolf pack is working together. Looks like the plans changed. The Volturi will be staying for a while.

Since we're going to La Push, I decided I want to swim. I grabbed a swimming suit and put it on. "TAY!!!!! Lets go" Emmett yelled. "Coming!" I yelled after putting on a large shirt over my suit. Everyone raised their eye brows at me "I'm going swimming at La Push. I'm not interested in the meeting" I said.

Marcus looked worried "Demetri , Alec, Felix, Jane, Heidi. Go with her" he told them. They all nod and smiled at me. I got on Alec's back and he ran to the quileute border to meet the pack.

I was enjoying Alec's touch. It was sending chills up my spine. I belong in his arms! I shook my thoughts when Alec stopped. "Hey Tay!" Paul yelled, waving. I chuckled and said hi to him.

I wanted to go to the beach and swim. The vampires crossed the border and rushed to the reservation. "Lets talk about the situation with Bella" Sam said, looking at Bella when she walked out of Edward's car.

"Can I go to the beach?" I asked bored. The wolves looked at me and nod "have fun" Sam said. I ran to the beach and the vampires walked behind me. I took off the large shirt and revealed my bikin .

Alec and Demetri looked at me with their mouths opened

Alec and Demetri looked at me with their mouths opened. "Jane! Come join me" I begged. Before we left, I command her to put on a swimming suit. She sighed and took off her dress. We went into the water, which was freezing.

I screamed "it's cold!" I whined. Jane splashed me which made me to glare at her. Heidi jumped in with her dress on. She clearly didn't care about it. I giggled and screamed when someone lift me onto their shoulders.

"Felix!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and smirked. In the corner of my eye, I see Demetri and Alec looking jealous. Felix dropped me into the water and I got water up my nose. Suddenly, someone lift me in their arms.

I coughed out water and grinned at Demetri. My eyes went wide when I see my mates shirtless. I blushed "like what you see?" Alec smirked. I was speechless. They have abs and look like they work-out.

I never had a boyfriend so I never seen a man without their shirt. I gulped "you guys are like gods" I said, blushing. Jane chuckled "your embarrassing her" she said. My mates smirked which caused me to roll my eyes.

I screamed when Demetri started spinning me in a circle "stop! I'm going to puke" I said. The whole world was spinning and I was dizzy. "Sorry my love" he said. I stuck my tongue at him and jumped out of his arms.

After a while, I was done with swimming so I got out of the water. The kings walked towards us "the meeting is over. Looks like we are staying here for a while" Aro said. Demetri and Alec grinned "Felix, Jane stay with Taylor. We need everyone to get the red head" Marcus said.

My mates looked upset "yes master" they said. The boys got dressed and I hugged Demetri and Alec. "See you soon" I told them. Felix lift me in his arms and used vampire speed towards the Cullen house. I felt incompete without them.

I was depressed. "Tay lets do something" Jane said, trying to make me feel better. I nod "what should we do?" I asked. "Video games!" Felix yelled. "Shopping!" Jane said, glaring at Felix. "You win" he said, scared.

"I guess I do need new clothes I said" I told them. "We will play video games after shopping" I told Felix. He grinned and jumped up and down. "Forks don't have any good shopping areas, so we need to head to Seattle." I told them.

Jane frowned "Masters don't want us to leave Forks" she said. I sighed "well I guess we aren't leaving" I said, sitting on the couch. "VIDEO GAMES" Felix yelled, turning on the station. Jane grumbled and looked angry.

"Come on Jane" I said, bumping her gently. She smiled and looked through a shopping magazine. I played with Felix with some shooting game. "I will beat you buddy!" I exclaimed, which made the vampires to grin.