》 𝚘𝚗𝚎

warnings: none :)

warnings: none :)

~

》𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟸-𝟹
and gently rested your chin on the palm of your hand. whatever it was about today made u realize you really didn't want to be here any more than you had to be.

you were exhausted, all because you were up babysitting your baby sister all night. and boy was she a handful. you swore she was trying to make your life a living hell. but you loved her, nonetheless.

you turned your attention toward the door, because all of your classmates started pouring in slowly. you were always early to class, almost eager to watch saiki come in every day.

it made you feel a little desperate, but he was the boy you had a crush on. how could you not wait to see him everyday? he even sat right behind you.

saiki, however, only took interest in you because you had a nice body. he didn't care if you liked him, enjoyed "people watching," or enjoyed reading. he literally did not care what you did in your free time, you just had a nice body.

you didn't know this, but he knew every single little thing about you. which seemed a little weird but nobody batted an eye because nobody actually knew about saiki's powers.

you watched him walk through the door, his pink hair standing out. his green glasses didn't help the matter, either, because you thought they looked absolutely stunning on him.

he slid into the seat behind you and eyed your body from behind, looking at every single detail he studied every day. it never got old, looking at you from behind. as a matter of fact, he imagined loads of things with your back turned to him.

your skirt was up just enough that if he moved the right way, he could see your plump ass and your pretty pink underwear with it. he almost drooled at the sight. such a teenage boy.

"saiki!" kaido called, pulling him from saiki from his thoughts.

kaido had a crush on you, but clearly you weren't interested. you liked saiki, but kaido couldn't get the hint.

"hi [name]," kaido stuttered, passing by your desk and turning to saiki. "want to hang out after school?"

"no," saiki told the boy, a hint of anger bubbling in his words.

"come on! we'll go hang out at the park or go get ramen! even nendo is coming! please, it'll be fun!"

"will it get you to leave my classroom and go back to your own?"

"anything!"

"then fine," saiki rolled his eyes again. that was the first time they had left your body since kaido had been talking to him.

"okay cool. i'll meet you after school, then! bye saiki!" kaido rushed out of the classroom, waving goodbye.

saiki's eyes were focused on your body and only your body. that was all he could even look at anymore.