》𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

~

》𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕,

a little earlier than normal. you wanted to get out of the house before your parents woke up, so you could at least have some free time to yourself. it wasn't that much earlier than normal, but you just needed to get out. 

you decided to stop by Kaido's to see if he was up, so that way you at least had soemone to walk to school with. his house was only a few houses away from yours, so it wasn't a far walk.

you headed to his house, gently knocking on the door when you got there. "kaido?" you called through the speaker thing on the fence.

the fence door opened and you stepped inside, heading up to the front door, to be greeted by his mom, your aunt.

"hi, (name), what brings you here today?" she asked, smiling brightly at you. she was very obsessed with Kaido's grades and hated people who didn't focus on grades, and since you focused on your grades, she liked you. you were her niece, after all, so she didn't really have a choice but still.

"Hi aunt Kaido, i just wondered if Shun was awake?" you replied, hugging your aunt tightly. "i wanted to leave the house early today so i didn't have to deal with mom. also, do you have any makeup? i just want to cover this mark."

Kaido's mom gently grabbed your face and looked at the red mark that was plastered on your cheek. she clenched her jaw in anger, and then smiled at you. "come inside, (name), i'll cover that for you. kaido and i are working on getting you out of there, just hang in there, okay?"

you nodded, following her into her bedroom. you sat on her bed and she dug around for some makeup supplies to cover the bruise.

"hey mom- oh, hi (name), what are you doing here so early?" Kaido said, coming to sit by you on the bed. "how is your cheek?"

"it hurts, but your mom is covering it up for me. i also needed to get out of the house earlier, so i figured i'd stop by here and walk to school with you," you replied, trying not to move as Kaido's mom applied concealer to your face.

"need some ice?"

"no, Shun, i'll be okay. i dom't want the water to smear the makeup. i just want to have a normal day at school."

Kaido gently smiled at you. "alright. i'm going to go finish getting ready and then we can leave. we're picking up saiki and nendo on the way to school, though."

you nodded gently, watching him walk out of his mom's bedroom.

"where are Toki and Sora?"

"still sleeping. they don't have to be up as early ad Shun, so I let them sleep until 8," Kaido's mom replied, finishing the makeup. "there, that should cover it for most of the day. if it smears, cover it back up with this." she handed you a small bottle of concealer and a makeup sponge.