𝟔. 𝐇𝐄𝐑

KILLUA POV

KILLUA POV

❝𝐒𝐀𝐘, 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐀,❞ Y/N opens her eyes and looks at me, eyes still radiating happiness. "Wanna get out of here?"

My eyes widen. "Right now?"

"Well, when else would we do this?" she rolls her eyes playfully. "After the auction? I mean w-we could, if that's what you want," she stutters, putting up her hands and waving them in front of her red face. 

I stare at her as she does this, and she looks away, continuing to shake her hands. I see her ears perk up, though, and her eyes look at me as I start to laugh. 

She cocks her head to the side. "A-are you okay?"

I can't breathe, I'm laughing too hard. Falling to my knees, my Chocolate Robot forgotten, I clutch my stomach and roll around. 

This . . . this feeling I am feeling. It feels . . . like the old times with her. It's something I dearly miss, and yet, in just a few seconds of knowing me again, she brought it back. 

"Killua?" I look up from the floor, and Y/N is peering down at me. 

"Wow," I smirk. "I never took you to be a top." 

Her eyes widen and she rears her foot back. My eyes grow huge as I scramble to get up. I'm too late, though, and she kicks me hard in the core. 

"I'm bottom," she huffs. Then she slaps her hand over her mouth. Her voice is muffled when she says, "I did not mean to say that." 

I wink at her and hop up onto my feet, grabbing her hand subconsciously. "Bet you didn't. Now, c'mon. Where do ya wanna go?" 

I start walking out of the kitchen, thanking all the cooks for letting me have the Chocolate Robots. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Y/N furiously blushing at our hands. I look down and a blush appears on mine. I quickly yank my hand out of her hold. 

Aw shit, I think to myself. I can't be doing this with her. I have a -

"Killua?" a sharp voice cuts through the air. Both of our heads perk up, and I see Lorelei striding my way. 

word count : 431

word count : 431