Part Four

I woke up in my clothes, which didn't surprise me. I still need to figure out what to do with Y/N. I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up. It was the group chat.

Honey Lemon
Hiro! Good morning! How was the date?

I don't really want to tell them, they will get all crazy. But I tell them anyways.

Hiro
I got her number

• • •

Honey Lemon
Omg that is so great!

Go Go
So I'm guessing it went well

Hiro
Yes

Wasabi
Good job little man

Fred
Yes we shuld celebrt!

I find it weird how Fred always uses less letters in texting, I mean you just need to use a couple more letters! Sometimes I don't even know what he is saying. Then I realized I'm acting like a boomer.

Hiro
Actually I have to help Aunt Cass in the cafe today

Hiro
So maybe some other time

Fred
Aw k

Go Go
We will do it another day

Honey Lemon
Good luck in the cafe!

Wasabi
See you

Hiro
Bye

I turn off my phone and get out of bed. Today was the anniversary day of when the cafe first opened up. Aunt Cass always made me and Tadashi wear something. Last year she made me and Tadashi wear maid costumes. I am honestly scared of what Aunt Cass will make me wear this year. I run down the stairs to see Aunt Cass wearing a apron with a cat on it with a tail and cat ears on her head. I gulped, I saw another cat ears and cat tail on the table. Maybe if I quietly go to the garage I can escape... Before I could do anything Aunt Cass turned around. "Hiro! Purrfect timing!" She winked, she had cat whiskers painted on her face. "I am not wearing that." I said pointing to the table. "Oh come on Hiro! We do this every year!" Aunt Cass begged. "No." I state. "Please.. For Tadashi?" Aunt Cass asked. Tadashi would always wear stuff with her. Last year I decided to help. I sighed. "Fine..." I grumbled. "Thank you!" Aunt Cass squeaked, I guess it is fine if no one I know comes.

I dressed up as the cat. I look in the mirror, oh god. I look hideous.

We stand at the entrance of the cafe

We stand at the entrance of the cafe. Aunt Cass goes behind the counter. Thankfully I only need to show the costumers to their tables.

~Time Skip~

I have been working since 7:00 in the morning, I look towards the clock and it's 12:00. Lunch time. "Hiro! You can take a break in fifteen minutes ok?" Aunt Cass says, I just nod. This whole time I've been doing dishes, showing costumers their tables, collecting dishes and writing down their orders. It's been busy today because every Lucky Cat Cafe anniversary has special ingredients and also it is Saturday so double busy. At lunch time though it is usually the calmest.
I sighed and turned around to the door, I closed my eyes for a second. I didn't sleep well last night, so I didn't think it would hurt to do that for a little. I then hear the door to the cafe open up. I bowed without opening my eyes. "Hello, welcome to the Lucky Cat Cafe. I will take you to your tabl-" I cut off my sentence because when I looked up, I saw the one and only Y/N. I immediately stop bowing and straighten my back. "Y-Y/N? Wh-What are you d-doing here?" I asked her. Holy shit, I'm literally so embarrassed. I feel my face heat up a bunch. "Oh, I came to get the special (favorite drink). Since it is my favorite." Y/N responds. She then looks at my cat ears and my tail, my face is probably as red  as a beet right now. "What's with the get-up?" She asked with a eyebrow raised. "O-oh, um, well, today is like the anniversary thing for the um, cafe. A-and we always wear a-a costume thingy. I know it is super-" Before I could finish Y/N said. "Cute." She giggled. "R-Really?" I asked, it does look cute but it isn't manly. But it is still surprising that she called me cute. "Yeah, it kinda suits you." She said with a cheeky smile. Aunt Cass then comes around from the counter. "Y/N! It's good to see you!" Aunt Cass said energeticly, even though she looks super tired from all of that cooking. "Miss Cass?Do you need help?" Y/N asked. "No, no. I don't need help." Aunt Cass states. "I could help with baking and stuff. I'm good at that. Plus I like baking so I can totally help!" Y/N insisted. Aunt Cass stayed silent for a second. "Ok, sure! Do you mind wearing cat ears and a cat tail?" Aunt Cass asked. Y/N, in a, cat ears and cat tail!? Just imagining it makes my heart race. "Aunt Cass, you don't need to make her wear something stupid." I said through my teeth. "It's ok, I'll wear it." Y/N reassured, I look at her with a 'are you sure' expression. Y/N nodded and walked over to Aunt Cass. "Great! Come with me to get the apron and stuff." Aunt Cass says dragging Y/N to the back.