War never ends

(No pov)

The scene take place in the pacific ocean, a large scale battle was underway, Azur Lane Versus the red axis, planes being flown out from both sides as well as cruisers and destroyers firing cannons nonstop, The clash of swords hardly made a sound when both sides drew near one another, y/n was staring down Akagi along side Enterprise, Their eyes leaked a Golden Yellow while they sky grew only darker with a strange phenomenon in the center of it all.

Y/n: Tonight.......you die

(Before the battle your pov)

It's time to fight once more Everyone came together, the eagle union and the royal navy were side by side heading to the next battle, both my ship and Enterprises ship next to one another.

Y/n: we must win this battle otherwise I fear for the safety of everyone here.

I look back to before, during the struggle for the black mental cube what I said to Ayanami wondering what she thinks in all this.

Y/n: tch.

I shake my head removing any thoughts of that moment.

Y/n: if she's there then she'll fall just like the rest of them no matter what happened back then, I will fight for real this time around and do what I must for the safety of everyone here.

Still they too must be nervous for this battle but I don't have the luxury of being merciful now, not anymore.

(Timeskip)

Heavy winds, and a hard storm came upon us, I had my planes docked underneath for the time being so they don't tumble over like Enterprises almost did when I looked over, most of everyone struggled with this storm, I didn't.

Y/n: hm This is strange, We were never told about a possible storm before we set sail out to battle somethings not right.

Just then I looked up and saw a red flash then it disappeared after making some strange noise.

Red lighting then started circling everyone I stared at it with a blank face, not caring for a little light show.

Then everything changed, we were in a strange area with siren structures surrounding us

Everyone became calm once more but I had to keep them on their feet so I shout out to them.

Y/n: Stay on your guard everyone! Don't even drop it for a second!

They kept watching for anything or anyone that could spring out of nowhere.

Then I saw her with multiple siren ships coming out of portals.

Y/n: Akagi.

I prepared all my planes and had them take off immediately to intercept the siren planes.

The battle was on shots being fired with no end, planes dogfighting one another to come out victorious and then move on to the next everyone had their hands full doing what they could.

Finally we destroyed all the siren ships. But The Sakura empire showed up and we were back in action with the constant fighting of planes versus planes, ship versus ship, Man Vs Man.

We all stared down one another with murderous eyes with no remorse, of course that was me mainly This time around there is no Mercy.

Then it started.

Wales: FIRE!

cannons opened up with no end from both sides, planes fighting one another and making strafing runs on others from either side, it didn't matter anymore, now it was a battle of survival and to sink them.