jelous again

we all went to mattia's house today, and kairi has been getting on my nerves all day.
he has been getting mad about every little thing and has been raising his voice a lot.
so i'm tryna distance myself from him as much as i can today. i've just been more around ale and mattia . we just got back from the mall , and we are just chilling in mattia's room.
i was watching tiktok on mattia's bed, and mattia and ale were about to play a game on the xbox.
mattia loaded in the game and they both sat down at the edge of the bed, facing the tv.
there was an extra xbox controller, and ale picked it up and turned around and looked at me holding up the xbox controller, with 'please🥺' eyes . he patted the spot on the bed next to him, and i scooter up and grabbed the controller . mattia clicked play. ale grabbed me by my waist and scooted me closer next to him.
kairi was sitting in a chair near the tv.
when ale did that kairi moved his eyes quickly and gave me and ale both a death stare .
ale quickly let go of my waist and put his hand back on the controller.
a couple minutes i was starting to get sleepy while playing the game, and i started to drift off. ale pushed me down to lay my head on his lap while he played the game. i drifted asleep . it had only been a couple of minutes before i woke up to someone shaking me awake. i was still laying my head on ales lap and there kairi was shaking me awake.
i slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them and looking at him confused.
y: what, kairi?
i said in a raspy voice.
he grabbed my arm and pulled me off ale
k: cmon y/n , we are going home.
he said in an angry voice .
y: why kairi?
k: because i said so.
y: uh ok..
i walked over to say goodbye to the boys .
i gave mattia a hug and said bye . he gave me a lil pat on the head and smiled. i walked over to ale and just before i could give him a hug kairi pulled me away.
k: let's go.
he said mad .
i mouthed "sorry" to ale and waved .
kairi pulled my arm out the door and we both got in the car.
he stared angrily at the road, not saying a word.
k: what the fuck y/n !
y: what?
k: you were practically all over alejandro! your mine.
i started to laugh
he swerved and pulled over .
he grabbed my neck and stared into my eyes .
k: what's so funny.
he said in a commanding voice.
my smile quickly faded .
k: answer me .
y: n-no- nothing
i could barely spit the words out.
k: what the fuck was going on between you and ale.
y: n-nothing kairi i was just tired. and you have been being a asshole to me all day!
k: that's it. just wait until we get home.
he started to drive again , and the rest of the car ride was silence. he stared angrily at the road gripping the steering wheel tightly.
we pulled into the drive way, and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the house. he pulled me roughly right upstairs. he tossed me on the bed. he started undressing him self, and staring at me .
k: on your knees.
i stared at him for a couple seconds .
k: now!
he started to raise his voice now .
he was normally sweet and gentle, ive never seen him this way. but i liked it .
i gulped and slowly walked over to him and got on my knees.
k: strip.
i quickly started to undress myself while he watched, getting harder every second .
when i was done i tried grabbing his dick, when he slapped my hand away.
he grabbed my neck and said
k: i make the rules around here y/n.
y: s-sorry
he started leaving hickeys all over my body. in all the places .
k: i want everyone to know that your mine.
he grabbed his dick and rested the tip on my lips
k: open.
i did as i was asked and he shoved his dick in my mouth.
he grunted, then began thrusting back and forth at a fast pace.
k: fuckk
he moaned
he started to grab my head and push it up and down on himself.
i began moaning to send the vibration on his dick.
he started to moan louder .
he kept on thrusting into my mouth faster and faster.
the room filled with him moaning and the sound of his dick going in and out of my mouth.
he started going faster and his face started to scrunch up, so i knew he was going to cum. so i started to swirl my tongue around his dick as he was thrusting in and out.
k: ohh fuck that felt good mmh
he moaned
i started to do it again, sending him over the edge.
k: FUCK
he said as he came in my mouth.
i got exited because now usually it was my turn, and he would help me cum.
i got confused as he started to put on his clothes .
y: my turn?
k: no, that's part of the punishment for flirting with alejandro.
he started to walk across the room, but just before he hit the doorway, he turned his head around and said something.
k: i hope you learned your lesson baby girl .
he winked and walked out the door.
leaving me speechless.