desperate for you

i haven't seen kairi in a couple days because i've been busy. he has been begging to come over. i don't know why he wants to come over so bad, but i'm not busy today so i can finally have him over.
i texted him and told him that he can come over. i shut my phone off and went in the shower.
i made my self smell good and i shaved. i put on my favorite lace panties and bra and wore a hoodie over them.
i sat on my bed and waited until i heard the doorbell ring. i got out of bed and went to go let him inside. as soon as i opened the door he hugged me and showered me with kisses.
k: hi baby i missed you
y/n: kairi it was only a couple days
i said rolling my eyes playfully.
k: i don't care i still missed you
he said kissing me on the lips.
y/n: baby why are you still outside come in
k: okay
he took off his jacket and his white air forces, he had little white socks on.
buttt that's when i noticed.. he was wearing gray sweatpants. i couldn't help but stare.
k: whatcha lookin at ?
i quickly moved my eyes back to his face
y/n: uhm nothing
y/n: um anyways let's go up to my room shall we ?
we walked upstairs to my room and sat on the bed.
y/n: do you want to watch a movie ?
k: sure
i handed him the remote and he picked out a movie.
we cuddled and watched the movie. but i kept noticing that he kept lightly touching himself and then moving his hand away.
once in a while i heard him softly whimpering too. i decided to pay no attention to it until he said something..
k: um- baby?
y/n: yes?
k: well i- uh i haven't seen you in a couple days and-
y/n: mhm?
k: i- i- i'm really horny
y/n: anddddd what do you want me to do about that?
k: i- i want you to help me.. please .. it hurts
y/n: fine
his eyes brightened up and he started to lean in for a kiss. that kiss turned into a make out. he started to move his hand down to my ass and he started squeezing it .
as we were making out i could hear his faint moans of desperation.
he sat up and i pulled down his sweatpants and his boxers. his hard dick sprung up and i immediately gripped it and started moving my hands in an up and down motion going faster and faster.
he tilted his head back and groaned.
i kitty licked the tip of his dick
k: baby please.. no teasing
with that i put his whole dick in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. he moaned loud. i guess he really was desperate.
k: mmmh baby just like that
he whimpered
he grabbed my hair and started pushing my head up and down on his dick. he pushed my head down to the bottom of his dick and held my head there for a couple seconds. he was moaning uncontrollably.
i moaned so that it would send a vibration down his dick.
k: baby... i- i'm gonna cum
he said in between groans.
just then he let out a loud whine and warm liquid filled my mouth.
k: mm thank you baby your so good
you pecked him on the lips and then you both got your clothes back on. you cuddled and fell asleep.