𝟐𝟓. 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍, 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍?❞ Astyrian rolls his eyes. "You make me want to kill myself."

"I thought I was the 'love of your life'?"

"I was drunk," he replies dryly.

"And?"

"Aannddd," Gon finishes for me, "we're going in the car, so get in. Hurry up everyone, it's not that hard, just pick up a foot and-"

He continues to help everyone and I just roll my eyes before stepping into the backseat. "Luggage in the back," I call out, "Astyrian, Agnes, Alluka, Colette - back here with me. Gon, Killua, you're front seat, alright?"

They all nod at me, and I sink into my seat so that everyone can pile into the back seats. Gon goes for the driver's side and buckles in, yelling at everyone to do the same. We obey him, and he starts up the car before we take off on the road. 

キルア゠ゾルディック

"Y'know," Killua suddenly says several minutes into the roadtrip, bringing everyone's attention to him. "Do we even know where we're going?"

My eyes widen as everyone's eyes travel onto me. 

"Y/N?" Killua asks. "You do know where we're going, right?"

"No?" I squeak out. 

"You really do make me want to kill myself," Astyrian repeats from earlier, the same dry tone on his tongue. 

"I'm sorry I didn't plan ahead?" I throw my hands up in the air exasperatedly, even though I know that it's completely my fault that we don't know where we're going. "But speaking of which, if we didn't know where we were going, where were you driving, Gon?"

"Oh, I was just waiting for someone to speak up. We're still in Yorknew City, anyway. I've been driving aimlessly. Also ─ you're paying for the gas, right, Y/N?" Gon finds a parking spot and parallel parks.