Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV

When Jason got done holding me I Lied down on my bed. He got up from the bed and kissed my forehead. I began to blush. He got up and locked the door. I heard him walk away from the door. I soon drifted off to sleep. The next morning I got up a went up to the door it was locked but I remembered I had a Bobby pin in my hair so I took it out and unlocked the door. I looked around until I heard snores . I fallowed them to a door I never went through before. I went though the door and saw a bed a mirror and a bed side table. I went to the bed and looked what was in it . It was Jason . He was so cute when he was asleep. I stared at him admiring his beauty .  All of the sudden Jason woke up. I jumped back when he woke up . He had jumped back as well."(Y/N) how did you get here I locked the door ! "He looked at me."ohhhh you used your Bobby pin ." He looked at me impressed. He got out of bed and picked me up. I noticed he was wearing a white T-shirt and plaid pants . I was so focused on what he was wearing I did not notice we were in the dining room . He put me in a seat and sat in the one next to me. The dolls came out the kitchen and sat food on the table and we digged in. When we got done I looked at Jason. I started to giggle. He had syrup on his face from his pancake. I grabbed a napkin and wiped the syrup off his face . When I got done wiping the syrup off I looked at him and noticed he was blushing. He got out of his seat and picked me up and placed me in front of of a door. He smiled at me and opened the door . What I saw was magical. A room filled with rows and rows of beautiful  clothes. From dresses to gowns. My mouth was agape . " So what are you going to where to the ball?"