i. The Return Of The Witch Bitch Gang

I — RETURN OF THE WITCH BITCH GANG !
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

LEO JORDAN DOES NOT want to go back to fucking Hogwarts!

Mind you, she is in an incredibly shitty predicament, because she doesn't particularly want to stay at home, either, not with that fucking brother of hers. And not to mention her parents, who are so far up said brother's arse that they're basically licking it.

Let's get one thing straight (ha, Leo isn't): she doesn't hate him necessarily. After all, as Lena Karkaroff is so keen on reminding her, hate is a very strong word! No, Leo just despises, detests and resents Lee. How's that, Lena?

And spending all summer under the same roof as him is the most abhorrent abomination. Leo wants to punch someone, preferably him, every time she sees his pissing face, or his pissing tarantula, or any of his stupid ginger friends that seem hellbent on sending her to her own personal hell. (OK, never mind, she does hate him! Shocker.)

Ugh, summers are the worst, because Lena is always far too busy just being adorable to actually hang out with her, and as for PJ? Well. In the summertime you're more likely to hear from fucking Gilderoy Lockhart than PJ Kennedy, who is impossible to track down. Like, it drives Leo hippogriff-shit crazy. Last time she heard, PJ was on a fucking roadtrip with Benjamin. Who the fuck is Benjamin? Sounds suspiciously like a male to Leo, and a pathetic one at that!

Point is, Leo hates her brother. She also hates summertime (because of her brother), Hogwarts (because of her brother) and, well, men in general (because of her brother. Wow, who'd've thought?).

Yeah, sure, she hates all these other things - but she hates Lee the most.

So, basically, even though she doesn't want to go back to Hogwarts (because of all the relentless teasing, all the 'Baby Jordan' this and 'Baby Jordan' that), Leo guesses she'll take it. It is, after all, inexplicably better than the alternative: living with her cocky stinking arsehole wanker of a brother!

The same cocky stinking arsehole wanker of a brother who is deliberately dragging his trunk across the pavement because he just knows it makes her want to tear all his hair out and scream bloody murder. His idiotic tarantula crawls over his shoulder, uncomfortably close to hers, and it's taking everything Leo has not to seize it, toss it onto the pavement and squash it to death under the sole of her heavy boot. But what use would that do? He'd just get all weepy and mourny and then buy another one. The older Jordan twin is relentless.

They're approaching the barrier that leads to Platform 9 and 3/4, and Leo's teeth are gritted firmly in an ugly grimace. You do not have to look at his face for months, you do not have to even act like he exists, she forces herself to remember, and it's the only thing getting her through.