AXL ROSE - 4

MY HUCKLEBERRY FRIENDfluffwarning! mentions of sexualactivity!h

fluff
warning! mentions of sexual
activity!
h

ey guys! sorry i haven't posted for
so long, i've been kinda busy and had
a bit of writer's block! remember requests
are open, even for people who have 
previously requested! also lemme know if you guys want a smutty part two!

It was Axl's first day back from a long and tiring tour, and he had celebrated with Y/N all night. They shared a bottle of champagne Y/N had bought earlier that day, specifically for the occasion and watched one of their favourite films, The Princess Bride.

As much as Axl loved spending time with his baby girl, there was an undying urge boiling at the pit of his stomach. Going so long without sex can do things to a man, but he was determined to stay loyal to Y/N. He loved her more than anything in the world, and he was willing to do anything to keep her, even give up sex for a while.

Axl nipped and kissed Y/N's neck repeatedly, making sure to tease her sweet spot to really get her going. Y/N couldn't help but moan as Axl circled her clit with his thumb and teased her entrance with his fingers. "Mmm baby..." He groaned in her ear. "The champagne was lovely... but the greatest gift you could give me tonight... is you." He said between kisses.

"Oh, Axl..." Y/N breathed. "I'd love to baby but... there's one more gift I wanna give you first."

"Hm? What's that?" Axl hummed.

Y/N pulled away from Axl's embrace, much to his disappointment, but his disappointment soon turned to curiosity as she pulled an acoustic guitar out from the closet. He raised a brow and she giggled excitedly. "I was tired of being the only musically untalented one in this house, so Slash let me borrow one of his guitars so I could teach myself." She sat across from him on the bed and rested the guitar in her lap. "Please be gentle with me, I've only had a few months to practise."

"A few months?" Axl queried. "Felt like years without you darlin'."

Y/N blushed and giggled. "Quiet you." She slowly began to strum, and slowly began to play a sweet tune. Soon, she began to sing. "Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style someday..."  Her voice was as soft and sweet as she was, and Axl soon felt himself become intoxicated by it. 

"Oh dream maker, you heart breaker, wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way..." As she continued, Axl felt his lust slowly turn into pure love and adoration for the woman before him. "Two drifters off to see the world, there's such a lot of world to see..." It was as if he was falling in love all over again, even deeper than before. 

"We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend, my huckleberry friend..." Axl rested his head in his hand, lost in the sweet tune of his lovergirl. "Moon river and me..." With a few final strums, Y/N concluded the song. 

"Wow." Axl breathed out.

"So... What do you think?"

"If I had a ring right now I'd ask you to marry me," Axl confessed.

"What?" Y/N gasped. 

He chuckled at her adorable reaction before pulling the guitar from her lap and setting it down on the floor. He then pressed his lips to hers, stealing her away into a passionate kiss, and pushing her back onto the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he hovered over her, only breaking away to say:

"Y/N... You amaze me every day."