STEVEN ADLER - 3

ALL TIED UPsmutrequested by petemiawwarning! sex! duh!hope you like this one!apologies if it feels rushed iwanted to get it out soonerthan later!✟

ALL TIED UP
smut
requested by petemiaw
warning! sex! duh!
hope you like this one!
apologies if it feels rushed i
wanted to get it out sooner
than later!

The joys of young love spread through Steven and Y/N like wildfire, their passion as deep as the mighty Mississippi, and they made sure to express it just about every night. Tonight was no different of course, Steven chased Y/N up the stairs, smacking her ass every chance he got, making Y/N yelp each time. 

Once they'd finally reached their room, they tore their clothes off like they were some kind of disease, before throwing their arms around each other and kissing each other profusely.

After less than a minute of relentless kissing and groping, an inpatient Y/N pushed Steven onto the bed and climbed on top of him. She quickly reattached her lips to his as he played with her breasts. Although the moment was heated and filled with passion, it felt all too familiar, like a scene from a movie they had finally gotten right. But if they had already nailed the scene, why were they still rehearsing?

Y/N pondered that as Steven's lips travelled along her jaw and down her neck. "Steven, darling, you know I love you..."

"Mmm... I should hope so..." Steven spoke between kisses

"And as much as I so adore our lovemaking... I-I feel we've developed a bit of a routine and... and you know I hate responsibility..."

Steven pulled away to face her. "Where are you going with this exactly?" He cocked a brow, curious as to what her plans were with him. Y/N thought for a moment, then a devilish smile curled up on her lips. She giggled and scampered away to her closet, and returned holding a silk leopard print scarf that had been gifted to her by Slash's ex-girlfriend. "Oh god oh no oh jeez..." Steven said in a panicked voice as Y/N tied his wrists together with the scarf.

"Trust me, loverboy. I'll make it all worth your while." Y/N winked and leaned in to kiss him deeply, their tongues fighting for dominance, and for once Steven lost. Submission had taken over him rather easily and surprisingly enough, he didn't hate it. Y/N followed Steven's earlier movements, her kisses moved down to his jaw, to his neck, down his furred chest and stomach, until she just above the place he needed her most. She pulled his boxers down just enough so that his hard cock sprung out; she lazily stroked his shaft and gave his tip a few teasing licks, making him buck his hips a bit.

"Come on, Y/N... Just put my dick in your mouth already..." Steven groaned.

"Mmm... I don't know baby... Why don't you beg for it?" Y/N simpered deviously.

"Pleeeeeaaase baby..." Steven whimpered.

Y/N giggled and gave in, placing feather light kisses up his shaft before finally taking the entirety of him into her mouth. Steven groaned as she held back a gag at his size. Slowly but surely she began to bob her head, trying to swallow his entire length each time. She took a hold of his shaft once more and as her tongue swirled around his tip, she pumped his shaft vigorously. 

Steven meanwhile was a groaning, grunting mess. He tangled his fingers in Y/N's hair and guided her movements, wanting her to go deeper and faster. Just as he felt close to finishing, Y/N released him with a loud pop. She smirked as the wiped the drool from around her lips and slowly crawled back on top of him.

"You didn't let me finish!" Steven whined. She simply kissed him to shut him up.

"Good things come to those who wait."

Y/N's bare pussy hovered over Steven's swollen cock, ready to mount him at any moment. Steven licked his lips excitedly as his eyes raked over his lover's gorgeous figure. He couldn't help but buck his hips, desperate to feel her warm walls around him. "C'mon baby, don't be a tease..." 

"Give me what I want and I'll return the favour."

"Ride me, babe." Steven begged.

Finally, Y/N lowered herself onto Steven's leaking cock, making them both gasp at the heavenly friction. She began moving her hips at a slow pace, much to Steven's dismay, but slowly began building up speed. She placed her hands on his chest as some sort of stability as she increased her pace, moaning as his tip hit her g-spot with every bounce. The sound of skin slapping against skin along with the huffs and moans the spilled from their lips filled the air, creating a heavy atmosphere. Y/N collapsed on top of Steven's chest, the pleasure becoming too much to bear, and attached her lips to his in a heated kiss. As much as Steven was enjoying himself, he found his hatred of his restraint growing more and more as his desprate need to touch he grew as well.

"Baby..." He began, pulling away from the kiss. "Baby please untie me... Please... Lemme touch you..."

Y/N didn't even hesitate. As much fun as she had playing dominatrix, she was desperate to feel Steven's hands on her. As soon as she untied the scarf, Steven's right hand rushed to her clit, rubbing small cirles on it while his left hand squeezed and fondled her breast and pinched her hardened nipples. Y/N gasped and let out a hearty moan; a heated sensation built at the bottom of her stomach, she was going to be finished very soon. 

"See..? Isn't... Isn't this so much better?" Steven panted heavily, feeling his orgasm coming as well.

"Can't blame a girl for... For trying something new... But I... I suppose you're right..." Y/N gasped. "Oh god! Fuck! Steven.... I'm... I'm gonna..."

"Me too baby... Just fucking cum for me..."

Y/N screamed as her orgasm rushed over her like a wave, Steven through his head back as he spilled his seed inside of her. Soon the need for sleep took over and Y/N buried her face into his chest as Steven pulled the blanket over their tired bodies.

"Remind me never to tie those beautiful hands up again." Y/N yawned before finally drifting off to sleep.