Professors and about them

Severus Snape - Professor Snape is described as having greasy black hair, a hooked nose, and pale skin. His eyes are very dark. Sometimes they look black. Did you know that the marauders Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs had a nickname for Snape when they were younger? It was Snivellus. 

Pomona Sprout - Professor Sprout is described as a short stubby witch, with grey hairs, and clothes covered in earth. Did you know that Professor Sprout was in charge of fixing the whomping willow after Ron and Harry had crashed into it with Mr. Weasly's car? 

Filius Flitwick - Professor Flitwick is described as a short wizard with very few grey hairs. Did you know that Professor Flitwick charms hundreds of keys for the Philosopher's Stone? 

Aurora Sinistra - Not much is known about Professor Sinistra. She appears in Harry's first year but her character is much of a mystery. 

Sybill Trelawney - Professor Trelawney is described as a very thin woman, with huge glasses twice their normal size, she wears shawls and beads. Did you know that the name/ word 'Sybill' means seer? 

!Just saying! - The following 7 people are all former or are the professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts class. 

Quirinus Quirrell - A nervous thin man with a purple banner wrapped around his head to hide a dark secret. 

Gilderoy Lockhart - A man with dazzling white teeth. Lockhart had a smile and wink that fooled almost everyone. 

Remus Lupin - Lupin was considered one of the best teachers the students had ever had. As a child, Lupin was bit by Fenrir Greyback and has kept his secret of being able to become a werewolf a secret his whole life. 

Alastor Moody - Moody has one eye. He was revealed as Barty Crouch Jr. taking the form of Moody by Polyjuice potion. 

Dolores Umbridge - Umbridge is described as a squat, broad, and flabby face woman. She reminded Harry of a toad the first time they met. 

Severus Snape - This man has been described already. 

Amycus Carrow - Carrow took place as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher in the Deathly Hallows. 

Rubeus Hagrid - Hagrid is a half-giant, with long black hair and beard, his hands the size of dustbin lids, and his feet as big as a baby dolphin. 

That is all for the professors! Hope you keep reading next we have the characters and about them!