your POV of dating him

POV of dating Algee

• You guys enjoy long nights at the recording studio • He loves to sing you to sleep! • You two are like peas in a pod, the best of friends

• He loves to sing you to sleep!
• You two are like peas in a pod, the best of friends..y'all are the goofiest when together.
• You guys make sunday's wine nights & dance around the house to R&B music.
• After a long day from work, he runs to pick up your favorite takeout or takes you out..his treat to y'all's favorite restaurant Nobu
• Your love language towards Algee is "words of affirmation". He reassures you every day with just the right words.
• Turn ons about him: He smells great, his teeth are perfect, he's super generous, very goofy, plays with your curls.
• Turn offs about him: He doesn't know when to quit singing lol, he keeps the fridge open, he doesn't put the pillows back on the couch.

POV of dating Keith

• You two are definitely bestfriends! You guys talk about any & everything

• You connect with each other emotionally and mentally & you guys have days out of the week where you give each other a "mental check".
• You guys bump 90's all over the house and make videos of you two dancing or sometimes go live.
• He takes you on y'all's annual baecation trip to Tulum, Mexíco which was actually your honeymoon destination.
• Your love language towards Keith is "quality time". He loves to plan dates and little vacations for you guys to spend together.
• Turn ons about him: His smile, his morning voice! , he's photogenic, his cooking, the way he holds you.
• Turn offs about him: He doesn't take his clothes out of the washer in time, he gets the bathroom floor wet after a shower, and he gets gassy at dinner.

POV of dating Yazz

• You guys have falling outs here and there but it's never a time where you don't reconnect • You two enjoy picnic dates for your once a week date night! • He brings you to work almost every time he's allowed to, to show you off

• You two enjoy picnic dates for your once a week date night!
• He brings you to work almost every time he's allowed to, to show you off.
• You guys watch reruns of the New Edition Story because he can't get enough of watching himself act.
• Your love language towards Bryshere(Yazz) is "receiving gifts". You love when he showers you with gifts.
• Turn ons about him: His hygiene is amazing, he never lets you open the door to anything, he calls you everyday to check on you, his body.
• Turn offs about him: His attitude problem, he leaves milk on the counter & forgets to put it away, did I mention his attitude problem.

POV of dating Woody

• The goofiest couple known to man! • You guys work with each other on skits for his IG feed

• You guys work with each other on skits for his IG feed.
• You guys fly out to Florida almost every holiday and stay at his vacation home in Orlando.
• He's amazing in bed, they don't call him Woody the great for nothing!!!
• Your love language towards Woody is "acts of service". He does the littlest things like pump your gas, cooking you dinner, or taking you on a spa date.

POV of dating Elijah

• You guys loveeeee and I mean loveeeeee to sing along to the songs from Hairspray, he loves watching himself act in it too

• You guys actually spend your weekends together giving back to the community and holding a benefit charity concert to talk to the kids at St.Jude's.
• He never fails to make fun of your cooking skills because he think you can't cook, even though he's ate the meals you made 4 times already.
• You both enjoy sightseeing and going on hikes.
• Your love language towards Elijah is "quality time" as well. He never fails to reschedule a meeting and plan a day for you two to spend together. He's very heavy on the spending time with you since his schedule is hectic.
• Turn ons about him: His sense of humor, his generosity, his selflessness, he's a kind hearted spirit.
• Turn offs about him: He talks too damn much lol, he is a neat freak. You also have to have certain things in a certain place but he has to have them all sorted by color and in order.

POV of dating Luke

• This man..this man...like how lucky are you?
• He loves taking you to the Zen garden in your backyard and disconnect from the world.
• You thought Algee loves to sing? This man sings from sun up to sun down. You can say a word and he'll start singing a song that starts with whatever word you say.
• You have weekly dates to the spa
• His favorite things about you are your eyes, the way you laugh, your hiccups supposedly, your sneeze apparently too.
• Every time you lay on his lap he loves to caress your cheek and play with your curls.
• Your love language towards Luke is "physical touch" . That is very much true actually, he loves to be on you any way he can. His favorite places to touch you are grabbing your hips, holding your feet, caressing your cheek, rubbing your legs or thighs, rubbing your back, and he has to hold you before you go to sleep almost every night.
• Turn ons about him: Everything!! the way he serenades you with his voice, his cooking definitely! , his smile, he's a gentleman, very selfless.
• Turn offs about him: This man is perfect honestly, the only thing that can be a turn off is his inconsistency. If he's not at home with you, he is not on his phone.