his morning text to you

Algee 📲
"Good morning love 😘 we got some big things planned for today! Imma need u to wake up, get all cute with ya fine self, and call me when u ready. You going to the studio with your man today but you knew that already. Favors, Peace, and Blessings over your whole day babe & DONT FORGET TO CALL ME. You stay not calling nobody."

Keith 📲
"Look what somebody sent me this morning. We got a page in Vogue magazine from our Calvin Klein shoot. We the shit babyyyy  😩 but GET UP. I'm taking you to get breakfast from our spot."

Woody 📲
"Wake your ass the hell up. You know good & well I called you last night. You must hate when we fall asleep on the phone huh? If I snore too much then just say that..but I love you. Good morning 💙"

Bryshere 📲
"Good morning babe, I left out not too long ago. I grabbed you some starbucks & some bagel bites otw home. I'll be there in like 4 mins so I hope you ready for some morning sex 😛 Love youuuu"

Elijah 📲
"Good morning you beautiful succulent human being you. I'll be in the studio today but i'll swing by later to check on you. If I get hungry, I'll grab me some food on the way home..I mean us. Love u"

Luke 📲
"My beautiful. I hope wherever you're arising from, you are staring at a gorgeous sunset 🦋🌿🌸. You know I tend to be romantic in my morning texts, my way of showing my love to you. You just beautiful baby, make a nigga like me feel like the luckiest person alive. Mwuah."