Birthday special 2021

I know it was just Christmas but my birthday is soon so enjoy this chapter.

Izuku's P.O.V.

I edged (Y/n)'s door open and breathed a sigh of relief to see it was still dark. Thank god she's asleep. I placed her gift at the end of her bed and went to wake her up when she suddenly jerked and I could hear her murmuring. "No... stay away from them..." I shook her gently, "(Y/n) your having a nightmare. Wake up!" She sat up quickly and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw me. "Oh good morning Izuku. What are you doing in my dorm?" She blinked a few times and turned on her light. I smiled and held up the gift, "Happy birthday!" She sighed but was smiling. "You didn't have to get me anything." "Yeah well I remember you mentioning that you wanted a new one." She took out the tissue paper placing one on my head then pulled out a brand new All Might hoodie. "Thank you so much. None of mine fit anymore." She pulled me in for a hug, "O love you Izuku." She pulled it on and we headed out of her dorm to get breakfast. After breakfast she got ran upstairs to get dressed and All Might appeared in the dorms. "Ah hello Young Midoryia I'm here for my daughter is she awake yet?" "Yep just getting dressed." A few minutes later she came down still wearing the hoodie and he nearly died. "Dad are you alright?" "Y-yeah. Are you really gonna wear that out?" "Izuku got it for me! Besides I love your merch!" She suddenly got a mischievous look. "Are you embarrassed that I'm wearing your merch again?" "No." "I think you are but I wont harp anymore." "Thank you, now come on I was hoping to spend the day with you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I watched as she left with All Might. Suddenly the other six girls came out of the kitchen closet and I jumped about 3 feet. "What were you all doing in there!?" "Doesn't matter! Aizawa gave us permission to throw a party and we don't know how long she's gonna be gone. Get your ass in gear because were doing this!" Mina yelled and I went upstairs to get dressed still wondering how they all fit in there.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Dad and I got back to the dorms as I sipped up the last of my shake. "Thanks for hanging out with me today dad." "No problem. Sorry I attracted a media swarm." I laughed, "Its fine. That was actually one of the funniest parts, just watching you trying to explain you were with me." "I guess, and uh this is for you." he pulled out a black box and I opened it, "It was your mothers."

"Dont you want to keep it then? As a way to remember her?" He shook his head, "She would want you to have it

"Dont you want to keep it then? As a way to remember her?" He shook his head, "She would want you to have it. Besides you remind me of her everyday." I smiled and brought my dad into a hug. "I love you so much." "Love you too." I put on the bracelet and headed into the dorm building. Why are the lights off? I flicked on the lights and everyone came into view, "Happy birthday (Y/n)!" I couldn't help but smile as all the girls came up to me, Yep. This is a great birthday.