Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"(Y/n) you can play guitar right?" I choked on my drink as Jiro turned to me while planning for the school festival. "Ummm a little acoustic, but I really don't want to be on stage." I coughed out and Izuku raised an eyebrow, "You've played for me before and seem really happy while doing it why not go on stage?" "I have stage fright." I mumbled. "Hm?" "I said I have stage fright. Playing for you or even our class is fine because I know you won't judge me to harshly but playing for the whole school..." I dropped off there and pulled my knees to my chest, "Kinda stupid for a hero I know." Jiro shook her head, "I get nervous while preforming too. Besides this is supposed to be a relaxing thing. If you don't feel comfortable going up on stage we could always find a different job for you." I sat there for a moment then leaned back on the couch, "Truth be told if I'm aiming for the top spots in the hero I'm going to have to get used to being on stage. Why not start here?" Hagakure cheered and Izuku smiled at me. At 1 am we finally finished planning and I was staring cautiously at Bakugo who was way up past his bedtime. "We'll let Mr Aizawa know in the morning, let's all get some sleep." Ya-Momo said and I nodded, rubbing my eyes. "Night everyone." I yawned, leaning over to kiss Izuku on the forehead, "Night babe." He kissed me back and I headed upstairs, not even bothering to change and falling asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

"She wants to see me too?" I was shocked when Mr Aizawa told us but he nodded, "Yeah I think she saw you get pulled under and wanted to make sure you were ok." I nodded and went with him, Izuku, and Mirio to go see Eri. We drove to the hospital and headed into her room. She looked much better then when I last saw her, at least less jumpy. "Hey there Eri, how are you feeling?" I asked and she shrugged, "Even when I had a fever all I could think about was how you helped save me, but I don't know your names. I know Lemillion but not either of yours." I raised my eyebrows a little then smiled, "My name is (Y/n) Yagi. You can call me (Y/n) or (N/n) though." "And I'm Izuku Midoriya, my hero name is Deku." Eri looked a little confused, "Hero name?" "It's like a nickname or a code name." I explained, "Mine is Musicorium and my father was All Might." Izuku smiled, "Deku is a little easier to say so go ahead and call me that." She looked between the three of us, "Deku, Lemillion, and (N/n)." I nodded and she looked down at her lap, "I wanted to apologize for putting you though so much pain, and Lemillion lost his quirk because of me." Mirio reached over and gently ruffled her hair, "We all knew what we were going in to, and all just wanted to see your smile!" I watched as Eri pinched her cheeks and tried to bring her face into a smile then let go and looked back down, "I'm sorry, but how do you smile again?" My heart broke for this little girl and I took one of her hands in mine, "Don't apologize. Nothing that happen was your fault, it's going to be hard because of what you've been through but one day I'm sure you'll be able to smile as brightly as my father." I felt Izuku stand up and turn to Mr Aizawa so quickly there was a small gush of air, "Mr Aizawa! What if Eri came to the school festival with us!?" I could think of several different reasons why this might be a bad idea but they were quickly overruled by a bunch of pros. "That could actually be a good idea. You mentioned her power has gone down and it would be a good chance to try and cheer her up." I added on and Mirio leaned forward to speak to Eri, "What do you think? We might even be able to find candy apples which are even sweeter then normal." Immediately Eri got a dreamy look on her face, "Even sweeter..." Mr Aizawa sighed, "I'll talk with Nezu and the doctors about it." I smiled and Izuku gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for backing me up." He whispered and I nodded, I have more of a reason to be up on stage now. I won't stop till I see a smile on this girls face.

I hope you enjoyed this softer chapter after the previous one it definitely was much better to write. Have a good day or afternoon or night and I'll see you next time.
Bye! Author~Chan