(L/N) (Y/N)'s Profile

Keys :

(l/n) : Last name

(y/n): your name 

(e/c) : eye color

(f/c) : favorite color

(h/c) : hair color

(h/l) : hair lenght 

________________

Name : (L/n) (Y/n)

Age : 12

Eye color : (E/c)

Skin color : (y/n) have a snow-white skin (same as killua from hunter x hunter)

Status : Alive

Appearance : (y/n) have a (h/c) (h/l) hair, snow-white skin, and (e/c) eyes. at school, she's wearing her school uniform (same as Natsume's) with (f/c) jacket. she's wearing a jacket because she's always felt cold whatever weather and season, even if it's summer. 

and her casual outfit was a black and white striped sweater with a crescent moon, a black skirt, black socks, and black high heel boots.

when whisper gave her a pair of black gloves with a scythe-shaped keychain, she will carry that gloves everywhere she goes.

personality : kind, confident but not an arrogant manner, caring, understandable, looks cold outside but has a kind heart inside.

Stats

Power : 9/10 B+

Defence : 16/10 S+

Intelligence : 6/10 C-

Speed : 8/10 B

Ability :

黒さくら鎌 (kuro sakura kama)/ Black sakura scythe

The black gloves that whisper gave her are a sacred object with some supernatural power. the scythe-shaped keychain that one of the black gloves had was a real scythe. (y/n) just had to say "release" and the keychain turn into a large black and red scythe.

 (y/n) just had to say "release" and the keychain turn into a large black and red scythe

and if (y/n) want the scythe to become a keychain again, she has to say "dismissed".

Ayakashi contract

(y/n) can make a contract with ayakashi, but just one. the ayakashi that (y/n) makes a contract is an ayakashi that lives inside her scythe. the ayakashi's name was Kitamikado Koga (yes, one of the characters from Ayakashi romance reborn) 

 the ayakashi's name was Kitamikado Koga (yes, one of the characters from Ayakashi romance reborn) 

(actually, he's one of my husbando from that game ayakashi romance reborn)

he's a nice Oni-type ayakashi. he's from an Taisho era, he's nice, caring, and smart. with the contact that (y/n) made, they were a perfect duo at detective yo-kai agency.

Her past self

.

.

.

[εŘøR]

likes : her friends, sour food, candy, yo-kai and ayakashi, the oni yo-kai, music, Udon (who doesn't like udon?), music, books, tea, animals, flowers, scary stories, black coffee, Creepypasta.

dislikes : her friends hurt, her cousins, street gang.

hobbies : playing guitar, reading, talk about her day to aunt nana, gardening.

___________________

426 Words