Movie Arc : Chapter 2

previously

"woah... a yo-kai created in ancient times and the Scarier Sacred Black Sakura Scythe..." says akinori. "if we can find them, we might be able to relieve ourselves of this danger. for that... you'll need this." then obaba showing a radar but egg-like shaped.

"if you use this yo-kai and ayakashi energy radar that i created, it will respond to-" "it will detect yo-kai watch and The sacred black sakura scythe!" akinori cut off obaba's words and immediately took the radar, "hey, wait! akinori!" says obaba. "just leave this to me, obaba! i'm gonna track the yo-kai watch and the sacred scythe!" akinori responded. "ugh.. hey!" obaba trying to call akinori but failed.

with akinori

akinori ride his bike and said, "this should be interesting!" as he pedaling his bike. "just you wait for me, yo-kai watch and the sacred scythe!"

⥼☾∼♡∼☽⥽

At ???

3rd POV

in the place that look like a castle that doesn't look like in human world, yes it is yo-kai world or yoma world. "nobody has come. but i know that i called them here. what's the meaning of this?" a male figure talk to the yo-kai that next to him. "it seems that the ministers. still do not recognize you as their new king, lord kaira" said the yo-kai that looks like a servant of the male figure, the yo-kai that next to a male figure that known as Kaira said. "do they still insist on following that enma, do they?"

______________

Me : *cough-* who would hates enma?? i mean-, he's a hAnSoMe yo-kai. he's one of my top husbado list-

______________ 

the kaira figure soon revealing a young man (well- not a human man). he has a pale dark blue hair, blue eyes, fair skin. he's wearing a black shirt with an white haori whit blue pattern on his left side, and a gray fur scarf with dark blue tips, black pants and black boots with blue at the front of the boots.

 he's wearing a black shirt with an white haori whit blue pattern on his left side, and a gray fur scarf with dark blue tips, black pants and black boots with blue at the front of the boots

(i don't know how i'm gonna decribe his Apparence. but that was kaira design)

"even though you brought the seven sages over to your side to usurp the king's throne, none of the yo-kai of the yo-kai world approve you, lord kaira." said the servant to kaira while he walks to one of the seven chairs. kaira clicked his tongue "it's always enma this, enma that with them."

in the different place, there was a cage-look with a barrier. a flying orb go inside to the cage-like place. ther was a young man with blond hair, red skin, sharp pointed ear, and glowing yellow eyes that closed. he's wearing a bright red color kimono with flame pattern. but he's chained in there.

 but he's chained in there