Movie Arc : Chapter One

3rd POV

At japan, Springdale.

*beep

a dark blue-haired boy with some pale brown eyes wakes up to the message notification sound. as he checking it, it was an email from his mother.

"Are you still asleep, touma? we had to stay at work overnight. sorry, we couldn't come home. we're probably going to be late today, so feel free to order a pizza."

the email says.

"again, huh?" the boy known as touma says. then he walks over from his bed to the living room and turn on the tv.

"the mysterious comet that is currently a topic of tremendous interest given the moniker 'Y' by the public,"

he listening to the tv while he walks to the bathroom to wash his face and brushed his teeth.

"finally became visible to the naked eye overnight. this is the first time this particular comet has come close to earth in thousands of years and since the last scientific observations of these characteristics,"

now he's changing his pajama to his school uniform in his room (well of course) while the tv news was still on.

"it's approaching speed has hastened immensely. this mystery has commanded the attention of astronomers around the world."

then, touma turns off the tv as he's done changing. he grabs his bag and walks to the front door (without have breakfast). 

but he doesn't know that three small yo-kai followings him from his house to his school. he doesn't even realize that he was followed by three little yo-kai.

meanwhile at the same time...

"Just our luck! we're gonna be late!"

a girl with brown braided hair was running along with a (h/c) haired girl running beside the brown-haired girl.

"we're gonna miss the bus!" says the brown-haired girl, then the (h/c) girl says, "you have to be grateful that I'm the one who wakes you up, Natsume!"

the brown-haired girl known as Natsume says, "I know! and I'm sorry (y/n)!" the (h/c) haired girl known as (y/n) just let out a heavy sigh. as they stop running because there's a crowd of people at the bridge.

(y/n)'s POV

I and Natsume stop running because there's a crowd of people at the bridge. 

"what's happening?" Natsume says, I and Natsume walk to the bridge and look down, to know what was happened. 

when Natsume and I look down the bridge, there was a little boy who can't swim in the river, the problem is, the river was deep enough for a teen.

mine and Natsume's eyes are widened slightly, and we run to the edge of the river, "hey! what are you two doing?!" says the man who watched a child drowning slowly. 

"he's drowning! we have to help him!" says Natsume.

meanwhile, I'm taking my bag and my jacket off. but my uniform suit was still on me.

"Hey it's dangerous!" the man said, but then... the man acting weird suddenly and saying, "you'll die too..." 

am I was the only one who notices this because my instinct was so strong?

I and Natsume are running to the edge of the river. "Natsume! take my belongings! I'm gonna swim!" I said. and Natsume saying after she's giving me a nod "okay!"