1. get out

*knock knock*

"Its sheild." The ginger said, closing her laptop.

"Why the hell is it always sheild? Didn't they learn last time?" The blonde one said, turning away her partner.

"Fury must have the Avengers up his ass again." The shorter remarked. 

This made the taller girl laugh. 

"Well CJ, your the one who got into their main frame last time I checked." 

"And I got valuable information, so stop being a sarcastic asshole Jo." 

The tall blonde smirk faded when an arrow broke her window.

Shit. Dad's gonna be so pissed.

"Go. I've got them. Just get back to base and tell whoever's there to gather the team. If I'm not back in 24 hours, you know what to do." 

The ginger nodded, walking into a door and shutting it, then the door disappeared. Figures entered the room. And Jo realized it wasn't sheild. It was the Avengers themselves. 

She didn't have time. It wasn't going to end well. At least she was able to have her mask on. Along with her quiver and arrows. 

    Hawkeye came in through the destroyed window. Captain America, Iron man and Spiderman cane through the door of her room. 

"Aww come on man, my dad's gonna be so pissed when he gets home! You have some nerve coming here." 

Hawkeye laughed. "Kid, do you know who we are?" 

He's trying to distract me. 

"Of course she knows who we are Hawkeye, just as we know who she is." 

Jo smirked. "Parkers correct, I do know who each Of you are, but you clearly haven't met me yet." 

Silence flooded the room. Jo kept her eyes on her attackers. She turned to stark. 

"What do you want. I thought I told fury we wanted no part of his reindeer games?"  

The older mans face plate slided up. He crossed his arms. 

"Im sure you've heard of project rise correct? With your little friend hacking sheilds mainframe."

Jo nodded. "You were going to recruit us, yes. And I told your boss to shove that file  up his ass." 

"I don't understand what you have against us kid, but please, give us a chance." Captain America finally spoke.

Jo's smile faded, and she thought for a moment. Looking at all 4 men with a thoughtful gaze. 

"Fine. Captain Rodgers, you've convinced me to try. I will not be bringing my whole team in just yet. There is much time for judgement and trust to be earned." 

The four seemed much more hopeful. A car started pulling into the driveway. Mr.stark got out if His suit fully. He gave a look to the others and they left. She led him down stairs, knowing what to exspect next.

"September project. You'll intern, along with your team mates. It's a cover story."  The millionare said. 

 Her father and younger twin siblings almost dropped the groceries they were carrying. She helped them carry the remainder in. 

"Mr.Barton, your daughter has earned a intern position in my office building for the September fund project. Every day of the week from 4:30 to 10. It's going to be an actual job, she will get paid for her internship. She starts monday." 

And with that he left. Didn't stay for dinner. No couldn't blame him, he must have been busy. 

 Now to decide who to bring with me. Jo thought