Hallway Raid

Today is a weekend, thank goodness. I hung out with bob and cheese bear for a bit, but i still couldn't forget about the disturbing scene i saw yesterday. I go back to my dorm, but then I hear an announcement over the speakers:

"We are so sorry for the incident that happened yesterday. Our janitors are cleaning up all the mess and by Monday you should all be ready to return to your classes."

"I'm.. so sorry about that, rubberhose." Fool bear says, while next to me also peeking his head out the door. "I didn't know those kids would go wild."

"I'm not concerned about the kids as much as I was concerned about that.... deformed fruit."

"Deformed fruit?" He asks.

"Nevermind," I say. "I don't really remember how they looked like."

We talk more about the incident last night, until we hear a frantic knocking at the door.

I open the door to see Bob, sweating and panicking. "Quick, let me in and lock the door! Board it up or something! HELP!!"

I drag bob inside and lock the door. I place my desk chair in front of it and my books. "Bob, what's going on?"

"Those idiots are taking it TOO FAR!" He says. "Fool Bear's ex-friends that shoved rubberhose in his locker grabbed another locker and they're breaking down random people's dorm for no fucking reason!"

"Why isn't the principal doing anything about this!?" shouts fool bear.

"I tried to find him, but he wasn't in his office, and i could hear them coming closer as they ran after me..."

Bob passes out on the floor. Fool bear takes him and shoves him against the door too. He runs to hide under his bed. I go into the bathroom again and lock the door. I can hear the door to the dorm next to us being knocked down too.

It goes silent for a minute, until we hear a banging at our door.

We're dead.