14: lemon af🍋

This whole chapter is a lemon... Sorry, I wasn't going to write it, but the story kind of built up to it haha. Feel free to skip!

Yami carried me to his room, kicking the door shut behind him and laying me softly on the bed. The curtains blocked out the sun, creating a soft warm glow throughout his room.

We stared into each other's eyes, quietly and peacefully. Slowly, he tucked a small piece of hair behind my ear.

"You really are so beautiful," he whispered.

I inched closer to him and leaned in, kissing him softly, leaving gentle pecks on his lips. It felt different.

I could feel the love and trust growing between us, a mutual respect and a desire to create something beautiful— something lasting.

I had dreamed of this moment night after night, but never thought it would actually arrive.

I cupped his face and pulled him towards me, not wanting our lips to separate any longer. He brought his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, our bodies fully connecting.

As our kiss deepened, his hand drifted under my shirt, exploring my bareback, while my hands moved through his hair. I opened my mouth, welcoming in his tongue.

Our mouths began to move desperately, our tongues behaving recklessly. I loved the taste of him, and I wanted more. I needed more.

I felt his hands begin to tug on my shirt, indicating he was ready for me to take it off. I shot up without hesitation, ripping the shirt off me and throwing it off the bed.

He did the same, and when we laid back into each other's arms, I felt his warmth rush over me. His hands explored all of the scars and marks he had yet to see before making his way to my breasts.

He grabbed them softly at first, and as my nipples hardened, he became more intense. Suddenly, he flipped me on my back and positioned himself over me.

I saw the heat and the passion in his eyes as he stared at me. Examining my face and then letting his eyes wander across my chest. He started by kissing on my neck, and soon trailed downwards.

The lower he moved, the harder his kiss became. He began to suck on my nipples, leaving small bites. I moaned with pleasure while my back arched slightly.

I couldn't deny how much I wanted him, and I didn't want to. His hands played lightly with the waistband of my pants, and that's all the reassurance I needed.

I threw my hands down and began to shimmy out of the pants letting myself be completely naked, and he followed my lead.

He brought his face back up to mine. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" he asked.

"Yes," I whispered with desperation, wrapping my hands around his back and pulling him closer. I was throbbing for him with anticipation.

He continued to kiss me while he let his hands travel to my entrance. He began to feel around and inserted a single finger.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he moaned. I was in too much of a trance to say anything back. The touch of even his hand was making me tremble.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed my hips forward. I didn't want to wait for him any longer. I needed him in me.

He removed his hand, and grabbed a condom from inside the nightstand next to us. He ripped it open and put on the protection.

Slowly, he guided himself in me. A gasp escaped as he slid in me for the first time.

"Yami," I moaned. He began to move himself in and out, slowly. Savoring the tightness. Every time he entered, he pushed forcefully, ensuring every inch of him was inside.

I moved my hips rhythmically with his. Being with him, it felt so natural, so right. I couldn't control myself, my breathing picked up and I let my hands run wildly across his body and through his hair.

"Faster," I demanded and that was all he needed. He began to thrust himself in me. His head tilted back slightly with the sensation, and I kept back arched, making it easier for him to push fully in me.

He was groaning softly with pleasure.

"Yes baby," I called. "I've wanted you so badly."

"Fuck. You feel so good."

We tried to keep our voices down but the pleasure was overtaking us.

"Yami, I'm so close. Don't stop. Please don't stop." I begged him.

He was grunting with every thrust now.

I felt myself starting to climax, and I dug my nails in him, letting my legs wrap around him tightly.

"Yami!" I cried. "Fuck! Yes." I reached a heightened sensation and everything around me faded. All that existed was me and him. Our bodies intertwined in a single moment, fully connected.

I let out one last moan as I felt him release inside me. He held himself inside and closed his eyes, riding out his high of pleasure.

Slowly he brought his forehead against mine, and slid out of me. He laid there for just a moment while I softly rubbed his back.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

I smiled while snuggling into his neck, "I love you too."