PEAT 18283737382🥵🥶🏳️‍🌈🙄🤚🍞

Poketam packed his bags. In his bag he packed. His ps3. His Nintendo switch. And one piece of stale dried bred (because this has to have some sort of thing that goes wrong right?). He didn't pack another piece of stale dried bred cause piketooth is literally stupid like wtf at least make the noomer of bred even you stupid fawking- ANYWAY so poketeo wlaked out his house and- wait poketooth is a bot how does he have a hi ouse. Wtf why dows this exist ANYHOW. Poketwo left to gi in his epic adventure. As pomegranatetwo wlaked down the road (i guess theres a road now) he thought wait dont i need an ak 47 ir something like im supposed to kill this bitch. He saw an ak 47 on the side of the road. And it had legs cause why not. "Aye yyuh help me papi." Said the ak 47 who now has a mouth cause why not. "Pft no you freaking rat." "Thanks for at least noticing i exist." Said the now happy ak 47. Poketwo soon relized that he had no idea were he was going. "Uh ull find him somewhere lmao."

Gibarm pov
"Where is he 😩" poketwo had been ofline for two days. "Welp time to forget about every single thing i did woth him he sucks now."

Pockytoon pov cause thats hawt 🥵🥵🥶🥵🥶
Poketobappers was on his last leg. Literally some freaking sparrow took his other leg for some reason like wtf he needs that. He had eaten his stale dried bred SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD IDEA TO HAVE JUST ONE MF SLICE LIKE WTF I HOPE YOU ALL LEARNED YOUR LESSON BRING TWO SLICES OF STALE DRIED NOT ONE YOU NOOB. And soon when he thought he was gonna die which was toatally quirky he found a white tent. He opened the tent up to find.....CHESTER CHEETAH AND TONY TIGER??!?!?! These two were wanted for like murder but apparently they were in love like theres a whole book about it. "Aye yuh anyone know where a guy with the discord user #WAP😏😏 Lives were like destined to be together for some reason.," "Uh yeah he lives in smebonnle town." Said tony "Wait how tf would you know." Asked pokepoo. "We ised to like be good frens but then he ate my mf sandwich and now hes ded to me or something. Chester just sat there cause he's not important and no one cares about him. "Uh ok stinky rats bye ig." Pokiytah looked up on his 1% battery Nintendo "where tf is smebonnle town." He looked on the map. It was a few miles fron where he was but he could make it.

Pokuiwlrwpo came into the smebonnle town and somehow he had his leg back cause plot ypu know? And he also is like immune to starvation now. He soon found gabartles house. He knocked. He noticed that no one was home. But he knew gambler would be. He looked into gamberts window. He soon had eyes stare back at him. Beutiful hawt blue eyes🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵.

The eyes blinked

The eyes blinked. Gi688bart went tto the door and opened it. Pokemans nose started bleeding as he saw glirbaersts HUGE abs. "Poketwo? I thought you were ded lol." Poketwo didnt have words. He was so hawt🥵🥵🥵 (like an icepack). Poketam huggd gilbanart. Gilbert hugged back (ew romence). Poketwo was gonna kiss gilbanbert but buzz walked in. "WTF BUZZ I TOLD U TO STAY THERE." "HA I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE DOING SOMETHING BEHIND MY BACK." POKETWO QUICKLY NOW HAD THE AK 47 FROM EARLIER WITH THE LEGS AND STUFF YEAH THAT ONE. "LOL DIE."HE SHOT BUZZ. Buzz hit the floor. Gilba4t gasped. Poketwo had a smug look on his facs. Buzz was ded. Until we magikly bring him back oit of lack of plot or something like wtf what are we doing with our lives.