Two

The picture up there is how I imagine their uniforms looked like, the lighting in the room I'm is kinda bad.

Glaring at the shadow of the forest Renjiro gripped his nichirin blade until his knuckles turned white. The darn demon had run away; he was so close to decapitating the unholy thing's head and dismembering his entire body.

"Lose some grip, baby brother; we'll get him next time, and please stop glaring; it won't help."

Kana takes a step away from her brother and walks towards the kakushi who is treating her father and her father's new student, Kamado Tanjiro.

"How is he?" Kneeling beside the kakushi who is treating her father, Kana also quietly thanked one of the kakushi who handed her a glass of water.

"Besides the injury the flame pillar had, he'll survive, ma'am." With a smile, Kana told the kakushi to handle the others while she stayed beside her father.

Cherishing her father's cheek, she whispered. "I'm glad we came here in time, Daddy; I can't lose you too, like Satoru nii-san," she said, wiping a single tear from her cheek. Kana now stares at the younger boy, who is now being treated by the Kakushi.

She had heard of him before from the pillar of sound, Uzui Tengen, and also her parents. But she hasn't even met the boy in person, and now there he is.

"Kamado-kun," she said, and the boy immediately looked at him. She gave her best smile when the boy stuttered.

"Thank you for helping my father on this mission; I appreciate your help as his daughter." Seeing the boy blush as he thanked her, Kana knew he's a good boy and will be a great student.

____Time Skip____

They've been staying at the Butterfly Estate for two days. Sitting and talking to the others while waiting for any sign of their father waking up.

Renjiro walks through the hall of the estate with a plate full of their mother's homemade onigiri in his hand. He was on his way to his father's room, but that was until he heard a crash outside and the three girls, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho, ran past him.

"The hell is that noise?" he mumbled and followed where the girls went. Stopping at the door, Renjiro quickly dodges a flying rock that comes at his face.

"Rengoku-san!" Sumi squeals, seeing the rock almost land on his face.

"I'm fine; what the hell happened here?" Renjiro reassures the girl before looking around. The whole place is a mess.

"Um... Hashibira-kun is doing some training," Kiyo says, followed by a loud thud right next to the wall.

"More like destroying this place,' Renjiro thought. Giving the plate to Sumi, Renjiro told the little girl to give that to Kana while he looked at the person who is 'training'.

_______

Giyuu walks down the path towards her brother-in-law's house. She was on her way to the butterfly estate, but she didn't plan to take her youngest son there.

Knocking on the door, Giyuu waited for the door to open as well as watching Seijuro play swords.

"Giyuu-nee!" Senjuro opened the door and greeted his sister-in-law. Giyuu nodded and called Seijuro to come over.

"I will be visiting the butterfly estate for a few days; would you mind watching Seijuro for a while?" She asked.

"N-no worries, Giyuu-nee! I haven't spent much time with Seijuro as well," Senjuro replied. He is happy that he can spend some time with his nephew.