Five

Kana waited patiently for Uzui and their backup to arrive at the safe house. While preparing a nice cup of tea for herself and the upcoming guest, she hummed a nursery rhyme that her mother sang to her while waiting for the water to boil.

While Renjiro was sitting on the balcony outside, he was looking at every man and woman that passed the safe house, but after a few minutes of watching from the balcony, he noticed a ruckus coming from the street. A few men were thrown to the sky by someone, and when he tried to look at the crowd to find the source of the problem, his eyes saw someone with a boar head? running like a madman, and Uzui was behind him, screaming bloody murder at the boar-headed person.

Renjiro watched in amazement, seeing how pent up Uzui is with the crazy boar person; he didn't even hesitate to knock down the boar before it could toss other people up into the air. When he noticed Uzui looking up, he smirked and left the balcony.

Kana came to the living room and saw her brother already sitting there with a smirk plastered on his face. Knowing that something had made his mood better, Kana only shook her head, knowing that it was not something good because only the suffering of a person could lift her brother's mood.

"Did something happen?" She asked after placing the tea on the small table in the middle of the living room. Renjiro only smirked at her, making her roll her eyes so hard she could spin her entire head. The two brother and sister waited until the door to the safe house was opened. Kana sipped her tea slowly as she watched Uzui enter the safe house with something—or someone—on his shoulder.

"Welcome," She greeted her future brother-in-law when their eyes met. The man smiled at her before dropping the person he was carrying. Kana cringed when Uzui didn't hesitate to drop the person face-first onto the floor.

"Rengoku-san!" Hearing both of their names being called, the two different-colored Rengoku looked at the entrance in silence.

"Kamado-kun!" Kana smiled when her eyes met Tanjiro's bright eyes. Getting up from her spot, she walks past Uzui to greet the younger boy.

"It's been a while, Kamado-kun." She smiles and pulls the boy into a bone-crushing hug. Renjiro just watched from the side while drinking his tea as her sister hugged the unknown boy, but he felt like he had seen the boy somewhere.

"Come in, Kamado-kun, Agatsuma-kun." Pulling the two boys inside, Kana didn't hesitate to push the two to sit down and place the tea in front of them before sitting beside Uzui and her brother.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~

"Daddy, look, I made this for you." Seijuro's cheerful tone filled the room as he showed the drawing he drew for his father. His eyes shone when he saw his father smile and grab his drawing from his hand.

"It's very beautiful, Seijuro. Did you show this to your mother as well?" His father's voice is still hoarse due to him sleeping too much, but he nods excitedly.

"I did! Mom said it's very beautiful." Seijuro's reply made Kyoujuro smile. He has missed a lot ever since he got into a coma, but he is happy to see his son and wife again. Even though two of his children are gone on a mission, but he is still happy that he has been given another chance to live again.

As if on cue, Giyuu came into the infirmary holding a tray in her hands. Seijuro, who is sitting at his father's infirmary bed, scooches a bit closer to see what his father had for lunch. Kyoujuro chuckled as he held his son's yukata when the boy leaned a bit far from the bed, and Giyuu, when she looked at her son's sparkling eyes, smiled before putting the tray she brought at the table near the bed.

"Seijuro, be careful," she said as she pushed her son back from the edge of the bed. The boy only giggled as an answer before settling back on his father's lap. Giyuu gave the boy a playful smirk before taking the tray and setting it on her lap.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~

The morning after Tanjiro and his friends came, Uzui had dragged Kana from her room and gave her a pile of makeup products. Looking at the products in front of her, Kana frown, she had little experience with makeup, and she is questioning why Uzui gave it to her. Uzui had left the living room as soon as he gave her the makeup products, but he quickly returned with three, well, two, screaming teens.

"Tengen-san?" She questioned the man when he put the three boys in front of her.

"Have at it!" The older male said as he tapped her shoulder a couple times.

"What?" She mumbled, and her eyes kept looking at Uzui and the three boys.

"They are our undercover slaves, my dear sister! And I want you to make them look like girls!" That was Tengen's last word before he slammed the door shut and left her with the three boys.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Three hours. It took her three long hours to finally finish applying makeup to the three boys. Tanjiro was the easiest out of them; the boy gladly let her apply the make-up to his face. With Zenitsu, she spent a couple minutes trying to convince the boy that it would not hurt, and it took her a full forty-three minutes to finish applying the makeup. Zenitsu cried a couple times when she was about to put a little eyeliner on his eyes. Inosuke was the last one, and she thinks that the boy doesn't need any make-up. But after a while, she decided that he needed a few touch-ups. She thought it would be quick work, but boy, how wrong she is. After chasing the boy all over the house for fifty minutes straight and one hour of holding the boy down using all of her strength, combined with Tanjiro and Zenitsu, she finally finished her job.

"Kana-san," Tanjiro whispered after seeing Kana had quickly lay down on the floor after she let go off Inosuke. 

"I'm fine," Kana grumbled. Waving her arm a few times and plopping it to the floor due to exhaustion. Kana grunts as she heard the door slides open.

"Kana?" Renjiro spoke when he entered the room. Kana grunt again, raising her hand to wave at her brother. Renjiro look down at her in confiusion.

"The hell happened here." He asked and glare at the three person inside the room. Zenitsu began to weep when Renjiro glared, while Tanjiro try to explain what happened to Kana, but before he could do it, the door was slammed open again, but this time, Uzui entered the room.

"What happened here?" He ask as he stepped into the room. Kana look up and glare at the man before getting up.

"I did what you ask, how is it?" She ask as she still glared at Uzui.

Uzui made a thinking face, crossing his arms and look closely at the three boys. Kana at first was satisfied and she smile with her arms crossed over her chest, yet her satisfaction didn't last long.

"They're too pretty, I think you should redo it,"

With all her might, Kana grab the nearest thing next to her and throw it at Uzui.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~

I'm back bitches!!! How are y'all doing while I'm in hibernation.

Sorry haven't been updating for so long, I had to many projects that I've been working on and college is hectic right now.

Hope you all like this chapter, and see ya on the next chapter.