#4

Chapter 4 - Five of Spades

-

Izumi went to the 3rd Floor and tried to open all of the rooms as fast as she can. She noticed the tagger with horse head approaching her, she successfully ran until she reached the 4th floor to search for the safezone. Little did she know that someone was watching her from afar. A genuine smile slowly formed on his lips when he saw a familiar face. He adjusted his white hood to have a better view of her. For a moment, he forgot that he's in the middle of a game as his gaze never left Izumi.

Someone shouted and informed everyone about the tagger's move. Izumi heard Usagi's reply to guy who shouted and said that the tagger is on 4th floor now. She took turn at the stairs to escape and saw the two guys at the entrance earlier, if she's not mistaken, she heard them called each other Arisu and Karube.

"You're the guy who shouted?" she asked the Arisu guy and gave her a nod.

"We don't have time for questions." They all turned to Aguni who was now staring at her.

"Here take this," Aguni handed the fire extinguisher to Karube. "We're gonna take down the tagger." he proceeded on commanding Arisu and Izumi to search for the safezone. Karube was about to say his protests but Arisu immediately nudged him, keeping his opinions to himself.

"Let me help you take down the tagger. 4 is better than 3 I guess." Izumi tried to convince Aguni.

"Okay, if you insist." says Aguni in monotone before walking away.

"Sorry I can't help you with searching.... Arisu, right?" Izumi looked at him apologetically.

"It's fine, just be careful." he answered.

"You too." she bid her goodbyes before running away.

izumi

We discussed the plan as fast as possible and we are on our position. I was positioned behind.... forgot his name but he's Arisu's friend. I take out my handkerchief and wrap it around my hand. We heard the tagger slowly approaching our area as Aguni's comrade telling the tagger to follow him.

We became confused to why Aguni wasn't making his moves yet. Then the tagger shot Aguni's comrade. So a change of plan. The tagger looks at our direction and aim at us but Aguni used his fire extinguisher to the tagger, as a result the tagger randomly shoot. I approached him carefully and used all of my force to punch the tagger. He stumbled and Arisu's friend used that opportunity to stab the tagger but he failed.

The tagger get his machete and aim to stab me, I barely dodged his attack and immediately pick up the fire extinguisher on the floor. I swung my weapon at his left side and I heard him groaned in pain. I'm supposedly treating and curing people not hurting them, but this bitch leaving me no choice. I swung the extinguisher once again but the tagger manage to catched it. Fuck. He kicked me and I literally flew across the room. I struggled to get up and saw Arisu's friend getting stabbed.

"Hey Arisu's friend!" I yelled and pushed myself to get up. I went to the tagger but Aguni attacked the tagger. I went to Arisu's friend to check him.