Getting Kinda Hot...(Frisk Lemon)

(The picture in the title is from NUVEX. he's an awesome artist that does ton of art on Undertale characters so check him out he's amazing.)

"Gahhh!" You were slammed against the wall by Betty holding her scythe "Any last words...?" You couldn't speak...You were in total...Fear. "That's what I thought."

"STOP!!!" You sat up in bed...It was another nightmare, Sans busted into your room with 2 Gaster Blasters at the ready while Gaster was behind her with her eyes glowing purple "Anything?" "Nothing G...I think he had a nightmare again..." Gaster sighed "It's getting more frequent..." "I'll talk to him." Gaster walked out as Sans sat down on your bed "You good buddy?" You flipped over the side...your vest showing off your muscles was now in full view to Sans making her blush "I'm...I keep having these nightmares...Sometimes I'm fighting you. Or Chara, Or Gaster or..." You rubbed your hair "I'm so fucking scared Sans..." She rubbed your shoulder "It's okay Bud...You're strong enough to handle yourself." "Why is it in every nightmare I end up dead then?" Sans sighed "You know...Frisk told me something similar the other night...It was a nightmare about you...You might wanna try comfort her." You nodded.

The next morning was a hot one...it was mid way through summer and you walked downstairs and grabbed breakfast "Morning Toriel. Looking sexy in that vest, Deciding something new?" Toriel blushed and shook her head "No. But thank you very Much (Y/N). It's just awfully too hot to be wearing my normal robes..." You grabbed yourself a glass of cold milk and gulped it down "Well...I'll just skip breakfast today since I'm not in the mood for anything hot." Toriel nods and wiped her forehead with a napkin "I will agree on you with that. I'll just have some left over pie from last night." Toriel got out a piece of left over Ladybug pie and baked it for a few seconds in the microwave before taking it out to sit down at the living room couch with you and Chara watching TV (Don't question it, She's back now. Shut up.)

Toriel placed her plate on the living room table "So (Y/N). Today me and Asgore will be going out to get some sister bonding in at the garden centre...And I think Sans and Papyrus will join us! So it'll just me you, Gaster, Chara, Frisk and everyone else..." You nodded and picked up her plate to put it back for her.

Once they had left you thought about what Sans said and walked upstairs to see Frisk when you bumped into Alphys "Oh! S-sorry Alphys. I didn't see you there." Alphys chuckled and fixed her glasses "It's okay (Y/N). Have you been watching much of My Hero Academia recently?" You nodded and rubbed your head "I finished it the other night. Can't wait for the new season...But I really recommend Attack On Titan." Alphys chuckled "Again It's way too scary for my tastes..." You shrugged and walked past her "Your loss! It's really good!" 

You knocked on Frisk's room "Who's there?" "Me." "(Y/N)?! Y-You can't come in." You sighed "Frisk I know you're feeling upset. Just let me come in okay?" "N-No I mean really you can't!" You realised what was going on "Oh...Sorry i had no Idea...Why aren't you changed yet?" She stumbled around the room to change "I-I'm just hot!" She opened the door to reveal her in a T-shirt and red Panties she tried to cover up "W-what's up?" You rubbed your head "Well...I thought we could go down to a theme park? I know of some crazy rides there that could give us some nice wind to cool down a bit. There's also a hotel nearby that we could sleep at since I plan for us to spend most of the day at the theme park if that's okay with you." Frisk eagerly nods "Yes! Absolutely! Let's go!"

You and Frisk got out the boiling hot Bus to feel a wave of cold air "Ooooh that's good..." You were wearing a buttoned up shirt with shorts and Frisk was wearing a purple and blue vest with brown shorts that were way shorter than yours "So where to first?" She looked up to you "Ummm...A roller coaster?" Frisk beams with joy and bounces up and down "Sure!" her boobs bounce with her jumping "Jesus she's so...Full of jelly..." You thought to yourself.

You got to spend the whole day riding on rides and eating candy! Sometimes both!...Then you ended up throwing up while Frisk laughed at you. "Ugghh..." Frisk giggled "You okay?" "Mhmmm..." You looked up to see the sky turning dark "Oh! It's time for that midnight dance thing!" You looked over at the rollerskating house that had colourful lights coming off it and muffled music "You wanna roll around and fall over like a dumbass?" Frisk opened up her eyes to reveal her glowing, adorable blue eyes "Ah-...F-fine...We'll go." You and Frisk got your roller skates and moved around in circles on the dance floor "Aren't we gonna dance?" Frisk asked as you turned to her "I haven't danced with skates..." "I have!" You looked at her as she pulled you away to the middle of the dance floor. She began to dance you around, Taking the lead but then you held her waist and her hand to take over and be the one to hold her above you and spin her around, then lower her down and sway left and right soon everyone else joined the middle and danced "You got the hang of it pretty quickly" "That's what I do."

After the big music and the dubstep it was time for a bit of slow dancing "I'm kinda tired...Can we head home?" You nodded and got off the dance floor with Frisk to then take off your roller skates and put on your normal shoes "I don't know if they'll have buses open at this time. So we'll stop at a motel." Frisk nods as the 2 of you booked a room and went up to it.

You closed the door behind yourself as Frisk was bent over in front of you. Pressing her hands against the bed "What...um...What are you doing?" "Testing...I don't like it when a bed is too creaky or isn't soft enough...But it's good!" She stood up and smiled while facing you "That's good. Well I'm gonna take a shower then..." She walked over "Can I join you?" You looked at her with a bit of blush on your face "S-sure...I hope it's not awkward..." You took off your shirt as she blushed "N-Not at all!" You entered the bathroom and took off your shorts and your pants with Frisk doing the same "A cold Shower...It's too hot to be having something steamy..." You turned the shower to cold but not to freezing cold. Just something to keep you and Frisk at an enjoyable level.

You hopped into the shower as Frisk jumped in behind you and closed the shower door. She cuddled you from behind as you felt her breasts press against your nude back "Frisk..." "I-I know...I don't really want them to be this big-" "I like them this way." you turned to face her "I love everything about you..." She looked away "You're just saying that...I hurt you...And I betrayed you..." You held her face "Do you want a punishment...?" She blushes a lot "I-I...M...Mhm..." She nods slowly as you began to suck on her neck

(Lemon Warning!!!)

You rubbed her breasts while sucking on her neck "Mmmm~ (Y/N)..." You covered her mouth...Gently sticking your thumb into her mouth and looking at her "Naughty girls don't deserve to talk." She stuck her tongue out as you groped her again and sucked on her neck...Eventually your member had risen and you decided to move this to the Bedroom.

You pressed her against the bed with her butt facing towards you "I'm going to put it in now okay?" "Mhm...D-don't worry...I can handle this." You softly pressed into her womanly hood from behind as Frisk let out a gentle moan "Aaah~ It's...B-Big..." You stopped "Did I hurt you?" "I'm a naughty girl remember? D-don't hold back..." You continued pushing in until it was all in "G-ghhh..Mmm~ Ahhh!~" You began to do a soft back and forth movement...Eventually the movement was getting faster and faster...Your hips began to clap against her butt cheeks causing them to ripple "Fuck Frisk...Your ass is so amazing~ And your so tight and wet..." She moaned and bit her lip to try stop her wild moaning "Mmmmm~ Holy crap (Y/N)...You're good too...You're so fast! My womanly hood feels as If it's gonna break~ I can't help it~ I'm feeling so...hot..." 

You were now mercilessly pounding Frisk while groping her breasts "Guuuhhh~ Kyaaaahh!!~ (Y/N)! You're going too fast! O-Ooohhhh~ Ooohh gooodddddd~ mmmm~ I'm gonna...B-break~ Fuuuu~" Frisk moans and whines as she feels her butt wiggle and jiggle with the faster the movements as her Womanly hoods gets violated! Her womb kept getting pressed against by your member "Ooohhh godd....Hmmmm~ Fuuuu~ KH!!" She got up in shock only for you to pin her down "(Y-Y/N)! I-i feel it! It's gonna- Ooohhh...ohhh!!! OOHHHHH!!" You pulled out and released your semen all over her back and butt. Frisk pants heavily as your semen gets dumped all over her

(Lemon over...)

You laid down as Frisk climbed on top of you and fell asleep "Good night Frisk..." You sighed happily and fell asleep with her.