Dancing with a Spider

You exited the elevator and walked past a spider lady selling stuff "Fuhuhu! Hey human!" You turned to her "You're pretty famous down here, You must be loaded with cash" You checked your pockets "N-no...Not really" "Oh come on. How much you got?" "About 700G?" You rounded it up to the nearest hundred "Well since you're pretty popular you get a spider doughnut for free!" Your eyes lit up "Fuhuhu just joking dearie" You sighed and kept walking. You came across an air vent puzzle. Another ring from your phone and you answered to chat with Alphys "H-hi! Alphys here! This is like the last one with 2 puzzles! One to the south and one to the north! I-I can't give you answers but I can give you hints! Just friend me on undernet!" "Aren't we already friends on there?" There was a small silence "Bye!" The call ended "Huh...Well, you girls ready?" Chara and Frisk nodded. You headed to the south and after making sure to stop at the right time when passing the puzzles you got to the end. Alphys then called "H-hey...I was wondering if you wanted to watch an anime called Mew Mew Kissy Cutie? It's my favourite show on the surface! I found most episodes in the trash..." "Yeah, sure! Once I get through all this I'll head right over to watch some! Don't spoil too much I want it to be a surprise. You can explain all when I'm there" "G-got it!" The call ended. You entered the puzzle room, Same as last time with only one bullet so you pushed the blocks into place which took more than it should've and bam! You won! "Well, that was a bit harder...Let's get to the north and hope it's easier".

You left and headed on your way to the north "OH GOD IT'S HARDER!" You began to move your fingers and your blocks to get the right shot and when you did it you made your way to the track where the door opened and you made it to the next area. You smelt cobwebs everywhere "What is that funky smell?" "It's cobwebs," You said entering the purple area. As you did you noticed spider webs everywhere "Spiders!? I hate spiders!" You looked at Chara "Ok god of destruction I thought you weren't afraid of everything" "...Spiders are an exception" You sighed and kept going "Ahuhuhu. Did you hear what they said?" You looked around while walking "N-nooo?" You answered in a confused tone "They said a human with a (Your shirt) Would come through" You cautiously moved forward "I heard they hate spiders" You avoided the webs on the floor "That is not true. Spiders sure are a bit freaky and extremely dangerous but they're not all bad. Some just wanna get by" You began to walk through a ground of sticky webs "You can say that...But I know how you like to stomp on them and pull their legs off" You kept walking through the webs but as you got to the centre it was so sticky and icky you were caught and began to feel picky "I heard they're awfully stingy with their money. Ahuhuhu" "Is this about the bakery? Because it's not my fault your prices are so high up it's ridiculous. You could probably afford some better care for your spiders if you weren't such a gold digger" You had entered a battle. Muffet has you caught, (Act>Struggle) Muffet laughs at your pathetic struggling "This...Is...The worst" "Don't be so mean with red dearie!" She poured purple all over your body. You were now stuck on a line of webs being forced to move you and your soul up and down and left to right but only on the lines "Well this is problematic." "Fuhuhu! Purple is a cuter colour on you!" 

The battle is ramped up to full gear now, An all-out battle of sparing against the spider lady. (Act>Pay 10G) You tried to hand Muffet 10 G. She appreciates the effort but you can't move your hands at the moment "You look, scared dearie. You should be happy!" You began to avoid the spiders coming at you from the strings as you moved up and down "Huh...Well, at least it starts simple" "Well of course dearie! What do you take me for some kind of monster?" It went silent...Muffet's eyes widened a bit as if she just remembered the literal name of her species. The battle continues with more catchy music (Like seriously you hear dis shit?) "You will make a delicious cake for my children!" She laughed again while you wobbled around and panted a bit "Damn it's so hard..." More spiders come at you, again you avoid to the best of your abilities. You struggle more and Muffet laughed like it's some kind of comedy show. So you get a discount. You smile and dodged more of the oncoming spiders with a few rubber doughnuts flying at you near the end "Oh how rude of me! I forgot to introduce my pet to our guest! Be careful...He bites" Chara screamed a girly scream "WHAT IF SHE'S GOT A GIANT SPIDER PET!?" A half muffin half spider creature began to try to snap a bite at you "The giant enemy spider!" You began to beatbox pokemon music as you avoided the oncoming spiders while trying not to get your ass eaten by the literal muffin spider trying to eat you. You sighed as the Muffin Spider went away and you were fine. "The person who told us about you offered us a ton of money!" More spiders came charging at you faster now as you dodged "Good Job (Y/N)! Keep it up we're nearly through this I can feel it!" It began to smell like freshly baked cobwebs. While dodging more attacks a croissant came at you like a boomerang and went back "Heh, Ok boomer" Muffet's pet came back out the play, You did the same as before with a few extra tactics to avoid the oncoming swarm of spiders. Once again surviving and letting another sigh out "With all that money the spider clans can be reunited" You faced her "So this is all for Spider Clans? Money?" Muffet nodded "Well since you humans sealed us underground I tried to avoid ending up as selfish as you and stop people from being stingy with their money" You groaned "I'm not stingy...Just...Protective" The spiders began to clap along with the song "I heard you passed through the ruins. You must've seen some spiders" Muffet said as she poured you a cup of spiders "Well yeah...They were very nice and gave me a spider doughnut." The webs around you loosened up "Really?" You nodded and got it out "Here. If I knew they were trying to get to you I would have packed some nice and cosy in my pocket and brought them to you" Your soul turned to normal "Well this has all been a misunderstanding dearie! I'm really sorry for the trouble! To make it up to you I heard humans like something called "Sex" You began to literally eradiate red blush "N-no no! That's fine! I'll just come back for coffee or something!" Muffet nodded "Be safe on your trip dearie!" 

I'm editing this in because I forgot my dumb ass.

What boss theme is your favourite in undertale?