Chapter 38

Aladin was waiting for Neil in the cafe Neil came he stop and feels avni's presence and look here and there.

Neil: mujhe asa kyun lag raha hai avni yahin kahin hai Neil asa kaise ho sakta hai Avni yahan kaise hogi.

Neil saw Aladin and went to him Neil sits.

Neil: Kya baat hai mujhe yahan kyun bulaya?

Aladin: baat hi kuch asi hai wo avni.

Aladin told him everything.

Neil: what wo pagal ho gai hai Kya?

Aladin: Neil plan to acha hai.

Neil: Kya acha hai us ki jaan ko kitna risk ho sakta hai andaza bhi hai ek galti aur khel khatam tum Mann kaise gaye.

Aladin: lekin kuch to karna hoga na ase hath pe hath dhare to nahi Beth sakte na.

Neil: I agreed lekin is ka matlab ye nahi hai ke hum us ki jaan khatre main dal den maine us se dhoke se shadi ki ta ke usay protect kar sakun na ke usay maut ke mou main dhakel dun.

Someone was listening there conversation then a lady falls the coffee cup by mistake she was sitting at the table behind Neil. Aladin look at her and Neil turns the lady was wearing the scarf she get up Neil was feeling something strange he was looking at the lady with a frown then the lady's face shown it was avni tears were falling from her eyes Neil was facing her back but be recognize her.

Neil: aaavni.

Aladin shocked Neil went to her he saw avni and shocked.

Neil: avni.

Neil was about touch but she takes step backs the chair falls Neil and Aladin were shocked she shook her head.

Neil: avni avni meri baat suno.

She was taking steps back and collides with the chair she holds the chair.

Neil and Aladin: avni.

Avni cries and shook her head she runs from there.

Neil: avni.

Neil also runs.

Neil: avni avni meri baat suno.

Neil collides with the waiter and the tray and cups falls.

Neil: I am sorry.

Neil turns to run Waiter holds his arm.

Waiter: sir is ke Paise.

Neil: dekhiye bahi sahab main jaldi main hun main aap ke Paise de dunga.

Neil turns to go but waiter didn't let him go.

Aladin: usay jane dijiye main Paise deta hun.

Waiter left Neil's arms.

Aladin: Neil tum jaldi jao.

Neil nods and run Avni came to her car she opens the car door and Neil was coming to her he saw that.

Neil: avni stop avni meri baat suno avni.

But she get in the car Neil came to her he tried to open the car door but it was locked then he bangs the window avni was crying she wipes her tears.

Neil: avni avni open the window avni avni listen to me.

Avni start the car and was going.

Neil: avni avni meri baat to suno.

He tired to stop her he runs behind the car then he stops and look at his car then at avni's car he runs to his car and get in the car Aladin also comes and went to Neil.

Chalte Chalte जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें