Chapter 20

It was time of night and mehta house was decorated beautifully with lights curtains and flowers and guests were arriving a car stopped and avni get down from the car and look at the mehta house she was wearing a gown.

Avni went to the door where she gave the invitation card and got the mask she went inside and meet riya.

Riya: wow ananya you are looking gorgeous.

Avni smiles.

Avni: but not more than you.

Riya smiles dayawanti mehta comes.

Dm: ananya beta tum agai kab se hum tumhara intazar kar rahe the.

Avni smiles.

Avni: sorry Dadi ji thora kam main phas gai thi.

Dm: koi baat nahi chalo aa to gai party abhi start hoi hai.

Avni smiles.

Dm: acha main aati hun baki guest se bhi milna hai.

Avni: ji Dadi ji aap jaiye.

She went riya saw her friends.

Riya: I am just coming ok.

Avni: ok.

She went avni wear her mask and turns her face Neil enters the party by wearing a mask and he was wearing red colours suit avni feels Neil's presence bg tere dar per saman she close her eyes.

Avni: Neil.

She open her eyes and look here and there He also feels her and look for her here and there.

Neil: avni.

Neil in mind: phir se wahi ehsas asa kyun lag raha hai tum mere aas pass hai.

Dayawanti mehta saw Neil and smirk we invite friends to our parties to share our happiness and we invite our enemies to show them how happy we are and to burn them in jealousy dayawanti mehta went to him.

Dm: aiye aiye aiye acp sahab aap ne humari mehfil main aa kar is main char chand laga diye.

Neil smirk.

Neil: jitna ho sake in roshniyon ko dekh lo kyun ke bohat jald tum jail ki char deewaron ke andar hogi and wahan char chand to bohat dur ki baat chand bhi nazar nahi ayega.

Dm: hmm sapne dekhna achi baat hai per sapne wahi dekhne chahiye jo pure kar sako.

Neil: main apne sapno ko pura karne ki puri kabliyat rakhta hun aur ye sapna to mera junoon hai.

Dm: waise kahan hai avni kahan chup kar bethi hai.

Neil: avni ko kamzor samjhne ki galti mat karna wo kab kahan kaise tum per var karegi tumhe pata bhi nahi chale ga wo tufan ki tarha ayegi aur sab kuch urha kar le jaegi aur tum dekhti reh jaogi.