End of The Road

Boscha's POV

We turned our backs, surprised to see Willow's dads with the hottest rage in their eyes. Willow was quivering with fear as she made her way towards them. "Dad... father... I... I can explain! I was helping-"

"Enough, Willow!" Her father waved her hand and a small army of abominations rose, separating us from Willow and dragging her to her parents feet.

"Monsieur and Mr Parks, STOP! Willow was just trying to help us!" Shouted Gus as he struggled to make his way past the abominations, who simply lifted him from the ground to prevent him from moving anymore.

"Be silenced you young children!" Shouted her Dad.

"¡ACABAS DE HACER UN NUEVO ENEMIGO, CERDO!" Luz snapped, as she saved Gus from the abomination.

"Luz calm down! Listen Mr and Mrs Parks, we can sort this out peacefully-" Amity patted Luz's back to calm her.

"Never tell us how to raise our daughter again!"

There was no reasoning with them, they were crazy, with bloodlust in their eyes. Willow screamed at her dads, going from trying to reason with them to spewing insults as a last minute screw you. And all I did was stand there and watch her get dragged away. I wanted to help, I wanted to save her, I wanted to be her hero but my fear for what was to come struck and froze me in my place. "GO ON, DO IT! I DARE YOU! I HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE ANYWAY!"

Using what seemed to be oracle magic, a demon arose from the ground. "Thou has disobeyed their dynast rules, now thou shall be made a clowns fool." Then Willows screaming and struggling suddenly fell silent and she became limp in the abominations arms. Was she dead!?! No, she was still moving, she was deeply asleep. The demon returned to the wherever it had come from and we were left confused and speechless.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" Luz yelled as she threw her shoe at the sleeping Willow's . "YOU... YOU.... YOU NARCISSITS!!!"

Luz missed her shoe throw and Willow's dads used an abomination to carry them all away. And just like that, they were gone. The others started pacing around unsure of what to do, but I still stood there, staring at where Willow once was. "Boscha why didn't you help! We could've got to her in time if you hadn't waited there for so long!" Amity was panicking and trying to make sense of what just happened.

"I don't why I didn't help!" But deep down, I did know. It was because I was the reason this was happening to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for not uploading! I've been a sleepy muffin head! But here's chapter three, I shall try and upload the next chapter as fast as I can! And yes, there is a bit of hidden past and plot twist with Willow and Boscha's relationship!