chapter 1

I know i know,, i have other stories i need to update and im sorry! This idea popped in my head and I couldnt get it out so i wrote it down lol. This won't follow the show but might have a some scenes and episodes. Obviously things will happen different. I hope yall enjoy!

Jax sat on the roof of the clubhouse thinking about the first girl he truly loved. Not Tara, her name was Camille, or as Jax liked to call her Cami.

They met the summer before John Teller died. John took time off from the club and took his family to Coronado Beach where they spent the whole summer.

Jax didn't want to go to the beach but he was glad to get some time with his dad without the club coming first. They spent the first week doing everything together and that was the most memorable time with his dad. It seemed like his parents were doing better they actually laughed, talked and smiled.

It was their second week there that he met Camille Algara Hernandez, his first true love. As cliche as it sounds they met on the beach and spent the whole day talking until the sunset. They met up every day going swimming, walking around the tourist shops, walking the beach or even hanging out with his parents. John and Gemma both loved Camille, seeing her and Jax together reminded them of their younger days, when they were madly in love with each other. They snuck off every night the last couple of weeks together spending the night laying on the beach not wanting to miss any time. During the day if his parents were not having alone time they spent the time with them. The last week they were together they slept together every night in the basement of the beach house the Tellers were renting.

To this day Jax was thankful for that summer not only for Camille but for the time he spent with his dad. He thought about the both of them daily and wished so many times he could go back to that summer and it never end.

Jax could still see her smile and hear her laugh. They never told her about the Sons of anarchy or the fact that John was one of the founding members and the founding charters president. Jax never told her about his plans to join when he was allowed too or hoping to one day take over the gavel.

Jax hadnt seen or heard from Camille in ten years. Now at twenty five he was VP and had no idea where his life was headed.

After the best summer of his life he tried to call Cami but she never called back or wrote like she promised. He tried to call when John died needing to hear her voice but she didn't answer. Gemma watched as her sons heart broke when Camille didn't respond, then watched him break entirely when John died. Gemma done her best to help him heal but she knew he never fully healed from his first love.

Jax turned sixteen, with Piney and Chibs help they finished building the bike John started with jax. He was proud to ride that bike, he thought of his dad every time he would start it up.

Over time it got to where jax and Gemma could talk openly about John without it hurting so much, they even talked about Camille often.

Jax wasnt sure how to feel when his mom started seeing Clay. It was at that point he began to hang out with Tara, after becoming friends they started dating. He cared about tara and wanted to love her but he never could. Despite not truly loving her it still hurt when she skipped town. He decided after that he didnt want to date anymore so he spent years a single man enjoying the free pussy around the clubhouse.

Chibs whistled to let Jax know it was time for church. Jax took one more look at the afternoon skyline before he climbed down. He wondered what his life would have been like if Cami ever called him back, where their relationship would be. The only people who knew about her and their summer love were Gemma, Opie, Piney and Chibs.