chapter 9

Jax stood there confused by what she said but now wasn't the time. They needed to get their daughter back. He has a daughter.

He walked into the Mayans clubhouse and stood back listening. "Why aren't we meeting them now to get Iz?" Coco asked

"They sent me a picture of Angel and said her dad has to get her." Camille informed everyone making Jax pause as Angel dropped his beer

"So lets go get yalls kid man." Coco spoke before walking towards the door.

The door opened before he got there, Miguel walked him followed by Nestor who was holding Izzy. Camille ran to him as she looked over her daughter.

"Oh Mija!" Camille cried pulling her into her arms. Izzy hugged her mother tight and cried.

Miguel watched knowing he needs to send them away, his little sister deserved the world. She wouldn't get that in Santo Padre but he didn't want her or his neice with the Son, his world was just as dangerous. Camille looked at her brother and gave him a small nod as a thank you knowing this was not the place for anything sentimental.

Camille walked back to the dorms with EZ right after her.

Both clubs and cartel men stood around silently, there was tension in the room.

Angel walked behind the bar to get Izzy a cold water, halfway back across the room Miguel spoke up as Angel passed him.

"Camille and Izzy will be leaving Santo Pedre after tonight."

Angel spun to glare at the cartel leader "What the fuck did you just say?"

"They are no longer safe here."

"No fuck that the only reason they weren't safe was because of you." Angel yelled.

"They are my family, you have no say in the matter."

"No fuck that, and fuck you." Angel stepped to Miguel. "They aren't your family, they're mine. They joined my family when we were kids but those girls are my family. I've been there since the fucking beginning, I gave them a fucking home, helped raise mi ahijada, you didn't do shit man. You went along with bullshit, kept them hidden and secret for your personal gain. Pushed them out with no where to go, and kept making sure they couldn't go where Cam actually wanted to be. But you've known that too for years huh, you could have helped her but you never did. For your own selfish reasons. If Camille decides to leave with Izzy it will be her fucking choice not yours."

"Youre wrong, neither one of them are yours. They're not your family. I could have sent her there years ago."

"Fucking bastard." Camille spoke making Miguel spin to see his little sister.

"Cam-"

"Shut the fuck up Miguel!" She yelled making Jax and the mayans move closer to help her or save her, whichever was needed. "You fucking knew!" She pushed him making him collide with Angel who used the moment to push him back towards Camille. "How long."

Miguel huffed but didn't answer, he didn't want to do this in front of everyone it was no one's business.

"HOW LONG DAMN IT!"

"Eight years."

Camille dropped the towel in her hand and began to laugh. "Eight years. EIGHT YEARS!" Camille punched Miguel before taking advantage and tackling him. She hit him a few times ad Nestor went to break it up but Angel grabbed him. Miguel managed to push Camille off with out hurting her before standing.

"Youre as bad as they are." Miguel nodded to her questions. "So what was it huh? A business plan? A contingency plan incase yalls empire fell?" Camille scoffed "that's it isn't it! You planned it all, well not you Jose, we both know you wouldn't be able to come up with it. So what Dita told Jose who I befriended and they used that to set a business connection in motion. Of course lets just use Camille to our personal gain huh? I've never mattered to any of you. You know what they threatened me to do didn't you?!"

"You are my sister I have always loved you don't be dramatic."

Camille looked at him with disgust "you knew" She snapped.

"Yes."

"Today will be last day you ever see or talk to me and Izzy. I hope the fucking rebels gut you. When you lose everything I hope you're so fucking miserable." She yelled spitting at his feet.

"Youre chosing him, them!"

"I am putting myself first for once! I am chosing my family!"

Miguel went to reach into his jacket inside pocket, Camille knowing him better than anyone knew what was happening just by his facial expression. But since Jose trained her more in combat because she was a girl, theyre easy targets Mija, that's what he always told her. Camille was faster and had her gunned pulled out from behind her and aimed at his forehead.

"You so much twitch a finger and ill be faster I promise."

"Fuck Cam" Angel sighed not knowing what to do to help her.

"You were going to try it. Just like your mother. You ever let that thought ever cross your mind again and I won't hesitate to kill your entire empire. Starting with your precious mother. Then it'll be Emily, while you watch. But unlike you both i would never threaten or harm a child so my nephew Cristobal would face no harm. That's what I was told at the age of sixteen. And you knew. You could have helped me, but instead you went along. You knew where I could find him for a few years now and knew he wouldn't be hurt but you never told me! You helped them hurt me and Izzy! Do you know how many times I wanted to blow my fucking brains out but I didn't because of my daughter. They took her and I was done, but guess who saved me, obviously not you." She scoffed "Pop, Angel and EZ. I hope that haunts you every day, to know that if it wasn't for my daughter I would have be dead years ago because of how selfish you and your family are. I hope you know how much you fucked up, you helped make my daughter miss having a father damn it! You could have helped us, told me, anything. But no you helped them and betrayed me. Rot in hell Miguel. You're going to leave here and never talk to me again, you as so much as think of coming after any of my family, I'll keep my promise and destroy everything before I tear your family apart while you watch and beg for mercy and forgiveness, just so you can feel remotely a slither of heart ache I've felt for ten years. You make sure Dita knows it too, if I ever see her or find out she's hired someone I'll burn her alive before I return her ashes to you personally."

Camille kicked him in the stomach pushing him away and back on his ass before she walked back to the dorms. Her and Nestor shared a look before grinning and nodding towards one another.