The Threat

"A-Asahi, wh-why? I tr-trusted you!" I yelled after he finished what he did to me.
"You really are an uke, you topped me, but not anymore. You are mine and I will not allow anyone to take you. If Hinata wants you, he has to take you by force. Until then, you are mine and only mine. Is that clear Nishinoya Yu?"
"Y-yes sir."
"It isn't yes sir, it is 'Yes Master.' I don't care who is around, it will always be master. Am I clear?"
"Yes Master." Asahi walked away from my bed and went to his room to sleep. Is this how Hinata felt when he was younger? How did he bounce back? I got dressed and walked to the hospital, thinking that it would be safe there. I got to Hinata's room and he was looking out the window, as if he was looking for a way to escape the world.
"Hey Yu. What's up? You seem like you just had the most tragic moment of your life."
"I did. Asahi..." I paused as tears started to stream down my face. I walked to Hinata, who had his arms open, and cuddled into his neck. "He raped me."

After I was released from the hospital, I knew that I needed an apartment for the two of us. God I hope I can get one soon. Although, we could stay with them until we graduate and then go into the professional world and get money there. I will talk to Yu about it tonight when I get back to the apartment. I opened to door and I saw Asahi on top of Yu, making him cry.
"Oi, Asshat, get off of him. If you give a fuck about him, you would leave him alone." I said calmly walking towards Asahi. He got off of him and walked towards me, looking down upon me.
"That won't scare me you little shit. Now, get out. I need my little pet to go get ready." He spat the word pet and Yu dashed to his room and closed the door behind him.
"Nice trick, too bad that he won't be here much longer for you to teach him another." I spat with poison in my voice. He rolled his eyes and walked away from me. I got in front of him and pushed him back. "No, you will not get away with this shit. I will find a way to get you arrested. I have done it twice, I can do it a third." I said with venom in my voice still.

Well, Happy Surprise chapter! I was bored yesterday and I am just now posting from my first hour!