A/N and the Pet

I dash to my room and pull out that pink dress that I had hidden in my closet. I put it on with some difficulty and walk back to Asahi.
"Now answer my question pet, does Sugawara know what is going on?"
"No Master." He raises an eyebrow in doubt, I lower my head expecting some sort of punishment.
"I see, let's keep it that way. Sit on my lap pet." He said in a sturdy voice. I walk over to him with my head held high, but with shame and the dignity that I was losing. Yu watched as I straddled him with obvious shame on my face. "Aw, no need to be ashamed, I will be a good boyfriend!" My eyes widen and I try to scooch away from him. "I didn't say that you could move, now stay still and enjoy." (you know where this goes, I am not quite ready for that)

Yu walked out to me in a ball, huddled up and unready for the day to start. I was not emotionally ready to even move, let alone let anyone see me. I looked dead. I had nothing on in my room, Asahi is asleep on my bed, holding the dress he makes me wear.
"Hey, are you ok? That is a dumb question, you are not, but are you physically ok?"
"N-no, I think he tore something. I need a doctor. I don't care what Asahi will say right now, I need a doctor. Yu, I can't move my legs. I want to be able to move my legs." Tears started to form, he picked me up and wrapped a towel around me. Suga was thankfully in the living room. Yu nodded to him and he grabbed the keys for his car and left with us.

Sorry that this is short, I had people over and uh, I missed my best friend sooooo... Also, this chapter had some of my own thoughts in it, let me correct that, this whole book has my thoughts buried into it. Messages I have sent to others, are in this chapter and others. If anyone needs someone to talk to ever, I am here. I know that things can get hard, and sometimes you just need to talk. I am here for you all.