The Importance

Question: You are a photo journalist. Write a text by observing and relating.

 Write a text by observing and relating

A tree means a lot to all. It displays the importance of our family. A family is just like woods(trees) that provides us with food, one of our central necessity without which we cannot live. It provides us with clean air like our family does by keeping away the unpredictable people who can cause trauma to us and our feelings, by letting us know about their truth our race(family) extricates us. Trees give us shelter like our ménage (family).

What if you have got a health-related issue and you do not have kith and kin (family)? Who would take care of you? In this case, it is the household. An average human lifespan is of 71 years. Mankind spends 90,000hrs of the time in earning the money. Largely, people don't have time for their loved ones. Money is like the leaves on the branch that come and go like the as the time goes. Adequate time should be devoted to the tree (that is our family).

When a strong wind blows, trees get uprooted or the fall, separating all parts from it. Similarly is our family. A fallacy (mistake) can break the family and the members into small pieces. Which is very perverse (difficult) to get together, contrary to plants.I strongly believe that we should live life to the fullest. You never know whether you have another moment.