Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan

You may forever's falling down...
Wondering if you'd want me now

The Directors of FILA thanked the Management and Bangtan Boys

The Directors of FILA thanked the Management and Bangtan Boys. They've discussed some other issues with the management. They greet and left the office. Some of the managers left with the director's and the boys were relaxing.

Taehuyng felt the anxiety creep into his stomach cause he had to come clean with the boys. He doesn't know how to begin. The boys sat around cause they are waiting for their bodyguards to escort them downstairs to the limo, that will wait for them behind the private entrance.

Jungkook look at a nervous Taehuyng and decided to help his huyng out, he clears his throat, "Guys I'm sorry to put our Huyng on the spot but today-"

All eyes were looking straight at Jungkook.

Taehuyng gave the maknae a little smile, "It's ok Kookie, Guys ...erm...You see...the little model that you've met today...she's My soulmate... Yunru"

Jin jumps up and gives his windshield laughter," Yunru...as in cute...small size Yunru ...FILA's latest Chinese ambassador ....that Yunru!!!"

Jimin and Jhope squeals in awe," Whoa...!!what!"

Suga and Namjoons eyes are more expansive. They just smile when they think about how cute Yunru was.

Taehuyng nod," We didn't want people to know hence the secrecy. We didn't want to expose ourselves."

Jin stood in awe, "Gosh Tae, how in the world did you handle it? Soulmates crave each other presence. You just did your shoots, and nobody could see anything between you, wow. I'm not that strong around my girl."

Jungkook giggle snorts," Strong...please...during her shoot...Taehuyng was so turned on that he sweat up a storm, I had to drag him off to cool off...it was hilarious! "

Taehuyng shoves Jungkook shoulders as the huyngs started to burst out in laughter. Jhope is hitting his thighs in laughter.

Jhope laughs loudly," OMG...no wonder Tae looks at us with dagger eyes...I'm so sorry Tae..."

Jimin chuckled," I'm not ...sorry Tae your girl is adorable...see it as a compliment. I wouldn't put my sights on her" Tae narrows his eyes on the smirking Jimin. He knows since Jimin found his weakness," his girl" he and Jhope will annoy him.

Different reactions are displayed instantly. Jhope and Jimin look at each other and laugh loudly.

Taehuyng shook his head," I was ready to kill you guys. You made it extra difficult for me to concentrate. I was even scared she'll be  fangirling over Suga'huyng and Jin-huyng."

Jimin snorts," Tae your girl is savage. That other model, Mijoo insult her about her height, and she is a genius in clapping back. She made August D seem tame."