𝐎𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐮𝐧 • 𝙼𝚛𝚜. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠️: sʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴsғᴡ

Y/n is a normal girl with a normal job but she couldn't say otherwise; office work is tedious for most people but not for her. How can it be dull when something is going on between you and the ceo of the most influential law firm in South Korea. Stealing innocent kisses/touches when no one's around; the thought of your colleagues finding out makes it more exciting don't you think?
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Y/n-ssi please come to my office immediately." I heard Mr. Oh say in rushed through the intercom.

I knew he was far from a pleasant mood. The office was silent as my name was heard throughout the whole building.

I head to his office on the highest floor and went inside. He didn't even look at me when I entered, eyes focused on the pile of papers on his desk.

"Bring these documents to Chanyeol, he needs them urgently." He said tossing the important documents to me and sighing in a tired manner.

"Mr. Oh are you oka-" I asked flustered on his abrupt change of attitude; luckily to have caught the document.

"Bring them NOW" He cut me off.

"Oh okay..." I walked out trembling and shocked of what happened.

I arrived at Chanyeol's office on the floor below Mr. Oh's office. Chanyeol is the Vice President of the company and also the boss' best friend. He has a cheery and optimistic attitude which is a complete opposite from the latter.

"Hi Y/n! How are you?" Chanyeol asked while grinning when he noticed Y/n coming in.

I handed him the documents with my hands shaking still shocked from the incident earlier that I didn't hear what Chanyeol had said.

"Huh? Oh yeah... yeah..." I answered nonchalantly.

Chanyeol raised a brow. "Y/n-ssi is something wrong? You're not yourself, and your hands are shaking." "Here sit and down and try to calm yourself."

I sat down as he said but I still can't get over what happened earlier in my head. I knew he wasn't in a good mood but I didn't think that he would lash out on me. This is like the first time and I don't like it one bit. Sure he may be a bit cold and frigid but he respects everyone in the company. Knowing him very well since I have been his secretary for 5 years; yeah I know.. lucky me....

"Sorry Channie, I-I just was shocked from earlier. Mr. Oh just lashed out on me." I sighed, wanting to forget already.

"Ohhhh" he answered without thinking and then it dawned on him.

"Wait HOLD UP... HE DID WHAT?" Chanyeol's eyes were wide open like he was shocked to the core. "Are you sure it was Sehunie? I know he's a jerk sometimes but he doesn't act rashly, nevertheless lashed out at anyone in the company without a proper reason and especially at you."

"Yeah it was him, clear as day. I didn't even do anything to deserve that kind of attitude." I huffed in annoyance, now irritated at myself for even being scared and worried for him in the first place when I was just doing my job. Never in my 5 years of working for Mr. Oh have I considered thinking of strangling him - okay maybe once or twice during bad days - but most of the time I love my work and him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'm sorry Y/n-ah, I'm sure he didn't mean to lash out. The case that we're handling right now is huge and a bit of high-priority that the clients themselves wanted Sehun to handle it. He's been a bit high strung these past weeks since he wanted everything to be perfect and there had been some complications on the case itself." Chanyeol explained calmly.

"I know that, I'm his secretary for goodness sake. I know that he's in deep shit but he's not the only one who has it rough. Me, you and the other employees are mostly working overtime just for this case. That does not give the excuse to lash out on someone." I rambled, getting infuriated.