Chapter 35- Aftermath

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
We were ships in the night,
night, night

.......

The next morning you and LiuMei slept till 10 am. She recovered in 2 min after trying to speak to Jimin. She was so bewildered and ashamed, and you couldn't help to tease her mercilessly.

Taehuyng text you very early to wish you a great day. You smiled fondly for your caring soulmate. You also received several text messages from Dylan, MingMei, your parents, Dahuyn and Sana. They all missed you dearly. MingMei wants to know when you will be back with her stuff.

You'll inform you, parents, personally about your soulmate. They will need to sit down.

You can't wait to start your internship with Shangai Television Studios.

You dressed in one of your cute designer ice cream light pink silk top and skinny jeans with beautiful flats

You dressed in one of your cute designer ice cream light pink silk top and skinny jeans with beautiful flats. You try to curl your hair and pin it together away from your face, with golden dropped earnings. You put some Max factor make up on and you ready for the day.

LuiMei also dressed in trendy clothes when she'll be meeting management

LuiMei also dressed in trendy clothes when she'll be meeting management. She is excited yet highly embarrassed about last night she attempts to speak with Jimin. Who wouldn't faint if they had to talk to the one they so much admired suddenly.

Every time Yunru looks at her, she burst out in laughter which is not funny. She'll never be able to look him in the eyes even if she got the opportunity to meet him. Gosh, how could she just faint like that?

You smiled at her while you ate a light breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
" it's fine Mei, Jimin is a good sport...he found it very funny. They are used to fans acting like that!" You smirk.

LiuMei pouts and throws you with her napkin." Easy for you to say, you weren't embarrassed like a fool ...jeez...when I heard his sweet voice...my brain snapped."

You giggle in your fists, "...more like glitches!"

LiuMei pouts, "urgh-how will I meet him know without being reminded of last night. I'm so ashamed."