Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu

I'm wondering
Are you my best friend

When you and Mr Park reach the underground private parking, you saw Taehyungs standing with his hands in his pockets. Mr. Park bows and returns to the elevators.

There is a deep smirk on his face when he saw the widening of your eyes. Today he asked Yoongi to bring his Mercedes-Benz coupe. He had planned something special for his girl.

He stood at the passenger side, opening the door for you

"M'lady, at your service", he beckons you with a smirk to get into the car.

You gave him a charming smirk and nodded with a very posh English accent," Thank you, kind Sir." You both chuckled, and you take your seat. While he helps you buckle up.

You bit your lip as you sensed his proximity. He turned to face you, still bent over you. He looked into your bright eyes and blushing face.

"If you look like that, we'll never move out of the parking lot", he warned you teasingly.

You teasingly caress his cheek as Taehyuns blushed. Two can play the game.

He quickly looks around the parking, promptly grabbed your face gently, and kissed you full on the lips. You took both your hands and slipped them into his hair, and return the short kiss. His breath hitched.

"Gosh, I love kissing you, Yunru let's go. We had a lot of days to cover." he looked intensely at your flustered face. He quickly returns to the driver's side and get in, and drove out of the parking lot.

You look at the rear mirror to check on your hair. Taehyungs looks sideways at you and smile.

"You look beautiful with your flustered face." He winks.

You pout, " It's you...where are you taking me...?"

He grins, "Are you going to be mad if I tell you..." He looks at your furrowed look that he has grown to now when you contemplate something. O-Oh

"It's not celebrity parties...I wouldn't say I like the party scene...and luckily, you are not allowed to be seen at such parties...So why would I be mad?" You look at him.

Taehyungs inhaled deeply," I'm so sorry darling for putting you always on the spot...but last night I spoke to my parents about you...my mom was beside herself, and my dad was so delighted. I told my mom they'll meet you after the Asian tour...but my parents didn't want to hear about that...they wanted to prepare a whole BBQ meal for you today-"

they wanted to prepare a whole BBQ meal for you today-"