Mine, Bitten

Title- Mine, Bitten

By- inkzerospace

Genre- Vampire, werewolf, supernatural

Summary- For years, Lilith "Lilly" McDermott was kept in the dark from the McDermott family secret. Now, her estranged father has asked that she join him on an exploit. Despite her fathers peculiar practices and unusual interest in the unknown, she yearns for an adventure outside her dull and ordinary life, and gladly partakes in the excitement.

When Lilith first arrives in the beautiful, untamed wilderness of the Carpithian Mountains, she is alive with feeling and a sense of belonging, but her journey takes a sudden dangerous turn when perilous truths begin to unravel and the dark Carpithian hills reveal a deadly secret of its own.

In the midst of darkness and betrayel, Lilith finds herself at the mercy of a dangerous and unworldly creature, baring fangs and a ravenous thirst that seems to yearn for her blood alone. She is frightened yet drawn by the creature that appears as a man but hunts as a predator. Can she find love in a world filled of darkness and insatiable desires?

Review- This vampire theme was pretty different and I really enjoyed it! It kept me on my toes and I was constantly being surprised. I would totally recommend it, AND it has a sequel!

Go check out this writer and give her work a vote!

-------

Go give my profile a follow and check out my stories too! I would be a very happy girl!

If you have a story you think I should read, then tell me!

Happy Reading :)
-Haven❤