Substitute Teacher

Brianna's POV

I was playing my guitar and writing a couple of songs for my Talent Show at school. Then as I am wrapping up my song, Dad comes in with Ari on his tail.

"Bri! Bri!". Dad said frantically. I was a little busy singing and playing my guitar can't you tell.

"Come on!". Ari said pulling my arm, and dragging me out of my room.

"If you keep pulling on my arm, I won't have one!" I snapped at her, and she backed away towards Dad.

"Gooch! What happened?! I was busy for the Talent Show at school." I exclaimed getting annoyed.

"Why did you send us an emergency signal?" Dad asked Gooch.

"Look. That is a garbage juicer!" Gooch grins and we look at the large juicer in front of us.

"A garbage juicer really?" I ask in annoyance.

"It juices garbage." Gooch adds.

"No really?" I sarcastically question.

"Gooch I was busy downstairs researching criminals." Dad informs Gooch and me and Ari raise our eyebrows.

"I thought you were-Mmmmm." Dad covers my mouth and I frown.

"Shush R." Dad removes his hand and I huff.

"Watch." Gooch tells us and opens the juicer. He lifts up a garbage bin and dumps all the trash in the juicer. I scrunch my nose in disgust. "I dump the garbage into the thingy!"

"Gooch." I complain. Me and Ari put our hands over our mouths.

"Now observe." Gooch tells us and turns on the juicer. I watch in disgust as green liquid pours into a cup and me and Ari mentally gag at the sight.

"You see? The garbage is gone." Gooch points out.

"So its my appetite." Me and Ari say and look away.

"It's all in the juice." Gooch says and I look back to see him holding the juice.

"Can we go back downstairs now?" I ask and Gooch looks away.

"Ray! Aria! Brinnie! We gotta talk to you!" We turn to see Henry and Charlotte entering the shop. "This is important. There is a creepy kid at our school."

Dad groans. "Ugh, can we talk about it downstairs? Gooch's juice smells."

"Okay." Henry agrees and we head toward the elevator.

"I'm coming too." Charlotte says and follows us.

Henry explained who the kid was and that they think he's up to something.

"Why do you think this Ortho kids up to something?" I ask them as the elevator doors shut.

"Well, he was asking about the schools water supply." Henry begins.

"And he wanted to know about the security cameras and-"

Charlotte was interrupted by dad pressing the button and we got shut down the elevator. Henry and Charlotte, freak out and yell while Dad and me and Ari stand perfectly still.

"I was wondering why he was asking about those things!" Ari yells over their screams and the elevator.

"Guys? Oh stop screaming." Dad says and he elevator reached the bottom and they land on the ground roughly.

"Can't the elevator be adjusted?" Charlotte suggests.

"Why do you say this Ortho kid is creepy?" Dad repeats.